Buying DS Fortune Cookie Item

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluebirdy

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hi! I've been trying for weeks now to get a DS I can play puzzle swap on, in my town, and I simply cannot find one, I have spent over forty playcoins and nada.

What I can Offer
Some Hybrids, I am not the best at making them so I don't have all the hybrid types and not many of the ones I do.
Bells (Within Reason Please!!)
A few Mermaid, and Roocoo Pieces
I am a pixel artist, so a super sweet town flag can be discussed too!!

Please feel free to make requests! Thank you! :p

Hi did you send it through private message? I haven't gotten anything and just wanted to make sure I didn't miss it :)

I think I did but I am new so maybe I messed up XD I'll just post it here, I'll be Brianna FC: 0233-2627-5565

no worries :) I added you. would you like to pick up or drop off?

I'd rather like to drop off! I won't leave the little cobblestone area of your train station though, I am all too familiar with people who like to try to destroy things like hybrids and cut down trees...

I'd rather like to drop off! I won't leave the little cobblestone area of your train station though, I am all too familiar with people who like to try to destroy things like hybrids and cut down trees...

ok :) so it's actually pick up right? (your coming to my town) if so I will open my town right now

Ah yes! Sorry, I usually don't trade, I'm too paranoid XD

Don't worry I totally understand. I had someone mess up my whole town so I had to tore it down and start from the beginning. If you are ever looking for something else send me a message! love to help and you can always pick up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back