• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Dreamies for free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
is freya available? she's one of my dreamies and i would love to have her! :)

Last edited:
May I lurk for Fauna?? I've been dying to get dreamy villagers for my second town. Going to do half bunnies, half deer and I currently only have Bunnie :(

Can I lurk for pietro he's my dreamie

My dreamies: pietro, Octavian,*kiki,*freya,*Ruby, Walker, Egbert,* lucha, Rolf, kid cat, Kevin, and Gwen. ( *= obtained)

Can I lurk for Tia and Drago? (I want Drago more than Tia if I can only lurk for one >~<)

Hello, can I lurk for Peanut? Please let me know, I am sort of desperate and can't find any thread with her, thanks!

Last edited:
Could I please lurk for Maple?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't have proof because I can't put images in my signature, it says that is sold out... o_O

Ah! It's an ADDITIONAL image in signature that's "sold out" I can still have an image!! :D Fixed it!! <3

Can I please lurk for Lobo? :)

Edit: didn't see the other person lurking for him too. Sorry!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back