• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Dreamie Distributors Cycling Co. LF New Cyclers!

Is anybody else cycling? D:
I'm deeply sorry that I have not. There's been a lot of things going on, including me going to the hospital (not fun). I'm a little stressed out lately, so please be patient with me. >n<

Is anybody else cycling? D:
I'm deeply sorry that I have not. There's been a lot of things going on, including me going to the hospital (not fun). I'm a little stressed out lately, so please be patient with me. >n<

I'm not. I lost my 3 ds

I've been resetting my game for about 20 hours trying to find Marshal.
He's all I want. The town and other critters don't matter. Just that squirrel....
But I've had no luck, even my friend is doing the same and can't find him.
I'm running out of patience...

Any tips or ... anyone willing to find him for/with me?
He's my favorite. I had him in my first town... he was one of the starting 5.
I had no idea he was so popular among other players... I don't have any bells to offer.
I can only possibly offer a trade, since I can roll anyone but him apparently.
But being new to all of this, I have no idea how to do that...

I've been resetting my game for about 20 hours trying to find Marshal.
He's all I want. The town and other critters don't matter. Just that squirrel....
But I've had no luck, even my friend is doing the same and can't find him.
I'm running out of patience...

Any tips or ... anyone willing to find him for/with me?
He's my favorite. I had him in my first town... he was one of the starting 5.
I had no idea he was so popular among other players... I don't have any bells to offer.
I can only possibly offer a trade, since I can roll anyone but him apparently.
But being new to all of this, I have no idea how to do that...
Many (generous) people tend to give him away in raffles. I'd recommend scouting this forum for a giveaway. As for resetting, I don't have much experience with that. I heard that you can't get a smug or uchi villager from resetting, but I'm not sure. In my opinion, I'd find a good map, and then cycle. That way, you can experience other villagers while keeping an eye out for him. ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bree has been voided! :(

Many (generous) people tend to give him away in raffles. I'd recommend scouting this forum for a giveaway. As for resetting, I don't have much experience with that. I heard that you can't get a smug or uchi villager from resetting, but I'm not sure. In my opinion, I'd find a good map, and then cycle. That way, you can experience other villagers while keeping an eye out for him. ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bree has been voided! :(
How does one cycle?

I am looking for Claudia holiday, but see you voided so Cheri if can request Francine would be great but see it is a raffle. I may have to kick Monique to get Claudia in main town don't want to but seems people void without announcing tier five can be very wanted.

I am looking for Claudia holiday, but see you voided so Cheri if can request Francine would be great but see it is a raffle. I may have to kick Monique to get Claudia in main town don't want to but seems people void without announcing tier five can be very wanted.

I'm also a fan of tier 5s, so I make sure to announce them all. ^-^ If you'd like, I can PM you when the raffle for Francine is going. I'll keep an eye out for Claudia, also.

Back