• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Dreamie Distributors Cycling Co. LF New Cyclers!

I think I might move on from cycling. This thread is close to dead, so I'll make a new cycling thread. However, I'll be cycling to get my dreamies then. I'll stay on this thread for a few more days while I figure out who I'll be hunting. ^-^
Dotty was adopted!

Are you giving away Deirdre or do you just love them xD?

I'm also lurking for Fang, I can offer both tbt bells and in game bells, I can offer here or even he's in boxes, could you tell me please? :)

I'm also lurking for Fang, I can offer both tbt bells and in game bells, I can offer here or even he's in boxes, could you tell me please? :)

I'll be sure to message you when the auction begins! ^-^

I'll leave Olivia in boxes for the night, since no one has claimed her.

I'm not going to make an excuse about why I haven't been posting. I'm sorry. >_<
Axel was voided. Chops moved in. Vic is moving! I want to cycle quickly, so please hurry! He's an awesome cranky villager with a cool pirate house. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Vic was voided. ;n;

My Dreamies OMG;
-Marina
-dotty
-Bunnie
-lolly
-marshal
-gala
and I'm so happy cus I only have eight villagers right now, hope I find at least one of these today ;-;

I wasn't sure if I post my dreamie when I see someone has them or just in general, but I'm looking for Flora. :)

Back