• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Island Tour Dream of Celosia, a fairycore island in the Northern hemisphere!

FRANS_PLAYER

coco // 🪢🌙🌻 // i'm up all night to get lucky
Bells
Green Star Fragment
Feedback
100% (202) +
Dream of Celosia! Celosia is an island in the Northern hemisphere, with apples as a fruit and mums as a flower. It has a mix of fairycore incorporated into it and modern elements! Recently opened is the brand new Raymond museum, where two legendary artifacts (soon to become three!) are displayed, relating to the mysterious office cat! Raymond's museum is next to my fruit orchard, you can't miss it! 🍄🍃
Keep in mind that Celosia is still a WIP, but there are areas I am proud of! The whole west side of my island is under construction, as you might see, it is very desolate. I am planning to put a fairy grove there, but am open to ideas! I'd love feedback/constructive criticism 😊
Residents are: Cole, Marshal, Poppy, Dobie, Walt, Canberra, Celia, Yuka, Cyrano, and Antonio!
DA-7213-3763-1376

Last edited:
I think ur island might be the prettiest one ive ever seen, its so cute!
How long did it take you?
Hdhfjfjf this is the best compliment I've recieved 😭🥺 Currently I have 455 hours of NH under my belt, but 10 of them were spent villager hunting and another 10 were just spent wandering around aimlessly, I'd guess around 400 hours of actual work??

Bonk
Post automatically merged:

I think ur island might be the prettiest one ive ever seen, its so cute!
How long did it take you?
Actually I take what I said back - maybe 100-150 hours of real work?

Last edited:
Bumpity bump. Just added a flea market/planted more trees! Going to finish my Sapphic fae field tonight ^_^

Super cute, I <3 all the mushroom furniture. I like the layout of your housing area but kinda feel like it’s needs more furniture. The whole right side looks amazing.
Thanks for sharing!!

Super cute, I <3 all the mushroom furniture. I like the layout of your housing area but kinda feel like it’s needs more furniture. The whole right side looks amazing.
Thanks for sharing!!
Thank you so much! I'm actually working on a plan to give my villagers yards :) I haven't updated it in a few days and I added a few things!!

Back