• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Dream Isle is CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi can I come if open please? also would love 2 palm tree lamps crafted if you're open?
I should have 1 spot open right now, and yes, i can make them for you as long as you bring the materials! ^w^
Just let me know what your IGN is so I can identify you when you get here!

I should have 1 spot open right now, and yes, i can make them for you as long as you bring the materials! ^w^
Just let me know what your IGN is so I can identify you when you get here!
awesome! cherry
Post automatically merged:

New Dodocode:

6N385

Right now it is open, I just crashed.
says interference

You should try using the turnip exchange link. It’s so easy and it keeps track of available spots

You should try using the turnip exchange link. It’s so easy and it keeps track of available spots
I have tried that in the past, though I have noticed not many people use it.
I find this works better for me personally.
Thanks for the advice though! ^w^

I was trying to close the gates for a moment but I couldn't get in the airport. Pretty sure I'm full now though so it doesn't matter. haha

thank you so much for being so generous! i tipped the 4 gold nuggets >w<
You're very welcome! ^w^
I would much rather give it away to someone who needs it or might want it than sell it to Timmy and Tommy to make a few bells. haha
I am glad you were able to stop by! ^w^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back