• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Draw some of my hot bbs <3

Would it be alright if I drew one of you animal OCs as a human? *casually stares in awe at Lucifer* *w*

Hey, I really need the practice, would you mind if I try one or two of them?
mostly likely be headshots but ill see what I can do
I have someone elses i have to do that but as soon as im done i can do yours if you dont mind?
thanks anyway

Hey, I really need the practice, would you mind if I try one or two of them?
mostly likely be headshots but ill see what I can do
I have someone elses i have to do that but as soon as im done i can do yours if you dont mind?
thanks anyway

Hey! Sure go ahead c: And thats fine take your time I appreciate you taking the time to draw my OCs <3

Here you go: I dont know how small this will turn out.....
Usami- I really did enjoy doing her. I focused more on the colouring and shading with this one which is why her hair is in one block
chil tbt oc.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

I actually need to go around the edge- just seen that i forgot to rub out some edges- ill go over it in the morning sorry!

Heres a chibi version of Shiro- I dont do well at chibis but ive improved massively with the eyes anyway

chibi oc.jpg
It might be best getting it from this link below though
CLICKY

Back