• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Draw my OCs c:

haha, sorry if she doesnt really look 15 or ooc
9060c3f5b0.png

Hi! I drew one of Azura but I don't know if you'll like it, here you go! ^^ By the way, this is my first ever piece of art on TBT, it took me like forever
Aeo8Fss.png
Sorry if it wasn't what you were expecting!
I was looking at your art and it's soo good, I especially love the Steven Universe ones ^-^

Last edited:
Hi! I drew one of Azura but I don't know if you'll like it, here you go! ^^ By the way, this is my first ever piece of art on TBT, it took me like forever
Aeo8Fss.png
Sorry if it wasn't what you were expecting!
I was looking at your art and it's soo good, I especially love the Steven Universe ones ^-^

Aaaa thanks!! I love it! It's really good <3
And thank you!! ^u^

Aaaa thanks!! I love it! It's really good <3
And thank you!! ^u^

You don't have to pretend to me, I don't think it's that good but thanks. ^^ I would have been much better hand drawn but then again, I have bad camera skills ^~^
I'm gonna go do another one cos I'm bored

You don't have to pretend to me, I don't think it's that good but thanks. ^^ I would have been much better hand drawn but then again, I have bad camera skills ^~^
I'm gonna go do another one cos I'm bored

I'm not pretending, I really do like it! You're welcome c:
Thanks I can't wait to see it :D

I'm not pretending, I really do like it! You're welcome c:
Thanks I can't wait to see it :D

I might not be able to get it to you today because I'm starting school again tomorrow, but I'll try and get it to you ASAP ;)

I might not be able to get it to you today because I'm starting school again tomorrow, but I'll try and get it to you ASAP ;)

Okay, that's fine! I'm back at school tomorrow too so I totally understand :)

Finally finished! Whew!
XEGrrop.png
I'm trying to figure out my style right now but I like this one better ^^
I hope you like it! ^-^

Finally finished! Whew!
XEGrrop.png
I'm trying to figure out my style right now but I like this one better ^^
I hope you like it! ^-^

Ahh thank you!! It's a nice style! :D

Back