Draw my OCs c:

haha, sorry if she doesnt really look 15 or ooc
9060c3f5b0.png

Hi! I drew one of Azura but I don't know if you'll like it, here you go! ^^ By the way, this is my first ever piece of art on TBT, it took me like forever
Aeo8Fss.png
Sorry if it wasn't what you were expecting!
I was looking at your art and it's soo good, I especially love the Steven Universe ones ^-^

Last edited:
Hi! I drew one of Azura but I don't know if you'll like it, here you go! ^^ By the way, this is my first ever piece of art on TBT, it took me like forever
Aeo8Fss.png
Sorry if it wasn't what you were expecting!
I was looking at your art and it's soo good, I especially love the Steven Universe ones ^-^

Aaaa thanks!! I love it! It's really good <3
And thank you!! ^u^

Aaaa thanks!! I love it! It's really good <3
And thank you!! ^u^

You don't have to pretend to me, I don't think it's that good but thanks. ^^ I would have been much better hand drawn but then again, I have bad camera skills ^~^
I'm gonna go do another one cos I'm bored

You don't have to pretend to me, I don't think it's that good but thanks. ^^ I would have been much better hand drawn but then again, I have bad camera skills ^~^
I'm gonna go do another one cos I'm bored

I'm not pretending, I really do like it! You're welcome c:
Thanks I can't wait to see it :D

I'm not pretending, I really do like it! You're welcome c:
Thanks I can't wait to see it :D

I might not be able to get it to you today because I'm starting school again tomorrow, but I'll try and get it to you ASAP ;)

I might not be able to get it to you today because I'm starting school again tomorrow, but I'll try and get it to you ASAP ;)

Okay, that's fine! I'm back at school tomorrow too so I totally understand :)

Finally finished! Whew!
XEGrrop.png
I'm trying to figure out my style right now but I like this one better ^^
I hope you like it! ^-^

Finally finished! Whew!
XEGrrop.png
I'm trying to figure out my style right now but I like this one better ^^
I hope you like it! ^-^

Ahh thank you!! It's a nice style! :D

Back