• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Draw a character from the person above you!

Claim! Looks fun. I'll try to finish before today ends.

draw one/both of these dudes for me please i'll personally love you forever and throw tbt at you if you draw both lmao im so desperate for otp art

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net.../Edward.png/revision/latest?cb=20100903110252
http://cdn.wikimg.net/strategywiki/images/0/0d/FERD_Leonardo.png

Edit: Went a bit experimental. Hope you don't mind!
lillie_by_auroelia-daanh6v.png

Last edited:
Claim

image.jpg
Idci have more to do now :p

Refs are in sig, any one is fine :3

Last edited:
Claim. I don't have an OC yet so just draw the person above me

Again, I'm on vacation so I can't draw anything digitally but here you go:
lgXbDOM.jpg

Edit: I have no idea why the boots came out like that in the picture I'll try to retake it

Last edited:
Claim. I don't have an OC yet so just draw the person above me

Claim do you want me to design you an OC for free? You could tell me whether you want them animal or human in VM/PM
And what theme they should be or something :)

Last edited:
I JUST SAW THIS THIS IS PERFECTION OMH

STAHP YOU'RE MAKING ME BLUSH >////<
I'm glad you liked it! <3

Edit: To clarify, the next person's claim is Charlise's ^^ Although s/he hasn't post a ref yet. hmm.

Last edited:
STAHP YOU'RE MAKING ME BLUSH >////<
I'm glad you liked it! <3

Edit: To clarify, the next person's claim is Charlise's ^^ Although s/he hasn't post a ref yet. hmm.

I'm working on it right now ^^

I would like Charlise and Deena together. I will post pictures if necessary.

Last edited:
Here you go! It was my first time in like 3 months drawing on paper so I'm sorry if it looks bad ^^' -snip-
(idk if we're allowed to post non-claim posts but I just wanted to say I love it! Thank you so much <3)

Last edited:
Claim!!

Perhaps draw one of my Toyhou.se characters? The links are in my signature in the spoiler ~Toyhou.se Creations~ :) Here's more info on them as well!

Here ya go!! Sorry its so bad... I'm pretty new to digital art. sketch1469853735589.jpg

Last edited:
Back