Dragon Quest XI help (Give me a hint with no spoilers please!

UglyMonsterFace

Arize from Azulon
Bells
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Okay so this might be weird but I don't want to spoil myself by googling the answers. This question is really for those who 100% the game and know every side quest.

So I'm stuck on a few side quests in Tickington where I need to find things in the "outside world." But I've searched everywhere relevant with no luck. My question is, are there quest items to be found where the end game main boss is? If I head over there now, will I be forced to face the boss immediately or will there be opportunity to look for quest items up there first and then go back and complete the side quests? OR should I keep searching the regular map/world? Please no spoilers! :)

After you beat that boss there will be a bunch of new quests and pastwords available to find. Some of them are behind locked doors in places you've been in, while others are in areas that aren't accessible yet. Once you beat that boss and make more process in the story, go into the "Info" menu. In there is a list of pastword locations. If there's one available to get, the location where it can be found will be listed.

Good luck!

Wait, after I kill that dude, there's MORE after the end game boss?? And I thought I was done the game XD. So if I defeat him now, there will be even more to do? Omg this game never ends (...and I'm not mad about it! Lol)
Post automatically merged:

Btw I'm not talking about Mordegon, in case we are talking about different things lol. I'm talking about the end game :)

Oh, I thought you meant Mordegon. There's nothing to do after you finish the endgame. By the endgame, every standard quest should be listed. It might be worthwhile to check the pastword list to see if there are any areas you haven't visited yet.

Oh, I thought you meant Mordegon. There's nothing to do after you finish the endgame. By the endgame, every standard quest should be listed. It might be worthwhile to check the pastword list to see if there are any areas you haven't visited yet.
I do actually have all the quests/pastwords. What I mean is there are some quests where I have to find a certain item (usually found in those gold glowy spots) and I can't find those anywhere. And I didn't know if some of those quest items require me to go into the boss's lair or whatever hehe. I guess not then! I guess I really am just stuck 😭 oh well.. back to wandering around again then lol. I only have 4 more side quests to complete and I just wanna hurry and finish the game at this point. But without a guide hehe

Ugh i hate that one quest i have to gamble money. i honestly havent done that one yet so...

Ugh i hate that one quest i have to gamble money. i honestly havent done that one yet so...
I lucked out on that one and it didn't take me too long thank goodness. If you're worried about the money, you could always just make a save before you do it so if you lose too much, you can start over? :)

I lucked out on that one and it didn't take me too long thank goodness. If you're worried about the money, you could always just make a save before you do it so if you lose too much, you can start over? :)
thing is i dont even know how to play those gambling games. i think i have 1mil in my bank and i cant be bother taking them out hehe

Back