Shop Downpour´s shop (UPDATED WITH BUNDLES)

BlueCicada

Useful stuff for later
Bells
User Title Color Change
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (57) +
WELCOME TO DOWNPOUR?S SHOP

Since I wanted to help people complete their catalogs and get some items that complete their rooms and also, I want to help in refurbishing sets of items too, so that?s why I wanted to make this shop for everyone.

I?m selling
-Full sets: 10 TBT if unfurbished, 50 TBT if refurbished.
-Orderable Items: 2TBT.
-Orderable DLC: 30 TBT Campus set, 5 TBT every other item.

AVAILABLE CATALOG

http://moridb.com/catalogs/e463bMph0J

Also, I can try refurbishing in any color/fabric you want but the price varies with the number of items and the sets, and if you want a certain fabric and want me to use it as a base and give it to me.

Prices are:
-25 TBT if you want me a few items (like 4-5 items) and the theme you want to refurbish.
-50 TBT if you want more than half of the set and the theme.
-80TBT if you want the whole set refurbished and the theme, but not the fabric.
-100 TBT if you want the whole set and theme, with fabrics and/or designs.

BUNDLES
-Rustic home (Ranch, Cabin and Modern wood sets) 50TBT
-Just like a Fairy Tale (Regal, Rococo refurbished to white and Lovely sets) 80 TBT
-Trending topic (Modern refurbished to blue, Polka-dot refurbished to any color and Stripe refurbished sets) 120 TBT
-Colorful Alpine (Alpine set refurbished with any design + 3 color sets (refurbished or not) 75 TBT
-Bath & Spa (Stone tile, bathtub, spa chair, wash station, modern wall, Merlion, Mermaid statue, Shower stall, Shower, Super toilet, Men?s toilet) 55 TBT

If you have any ideas for a bundle, please tell me in a PM.

Alternative price:

If you can?t/won?t pay for TBT and have some of these items, you can get your favorite set in exchange of these things:
-Trellis (x10).
-Office flooring.
-Items in Ursala?s RV (I?m broke on MEOW coupons).
-Items on Paolo?s RV. (Any of them will do)
-New Nintendo 3DS XL - HHD (x3)
-Dalmatian/Daschund ornaments (x6)
-And many of the WA items, just offer and I?ll see.
-Room ideas/themes.

LET?S GET ORDERING!

Last edited:
Interested in Blue and Green Furniture sets.

I have the bathroom shelf also.

Okay! I?ll be ordering the sets from my catalog, wait a moment while I add you to my friend list. I think the bathroom shelf only covers one set, so if you have another shelf/an item from an RV, I?ll gladly accept it.

Opening it now. Town is Wolfbury

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much, sent the TBT. :)

Order delivered! Enjoy your items, also... part of an update.

If you have a room idea/theme for any of my villager?s homes, please tell me. If preferred with a minimal overview of what kind of furniture could go there. I?ll appreciate it if you can!

BUMP! Feel free to order now, I updated the shop with bundles, an idea from Nicole that I liked.

Back