• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop °.*✧~☆dope shope☆~✧*.°

I have some items on your wishlist. In order to save space in the post, I'm gonna post this list:

Items I can Order You

^
These are items I can order people. Feel free to go through and see what items off of that list you are interested in. I'd be happy to give them to you for free, and allow you to visit the RVs needed to obtain items. I'm not exactly "free" for the next few hours, but you can PM me to set up a time to drop off. :)

Hi! I can get you the following:
1. Pantheon Post
2. Simple Kettle
3. Mochi Pestle
4. Ranch Chair
5. Maple Bonsai

For x7 White-Azaela Starts :) If that's all right w/ you?

Idk if anyone ninja'd me with any of these items yet, but I can get you:

-clothes closet
-exotic bureau
-garden gnome
-hamster cage
-green bed
-hot plate
-ironing set
-lawn mower
-maple bonsai
-miniature car
-mixer
-pear dresser
-sewing machine
-paper tiger
-paulownia closet
-mrs flamingo

I've been after a golden shovel for a while, but idk if these items are equal to a golden shovel lol
Otherwise tbt is fine or regular saplings! unless you have a basic themed hat or cute themed socks lying around I can borrow, I have my very first fashion check I need to pass hehe

I'll have to TT to get you most of the stuff which is fine but I have to wait till I can complete my outfit for gracie if that's ok

I can give you both socks and hat with that theme along with the shovel:) I haven't gotten any of those items yet so that would be great! lmk when you're available

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I can get you the following:
1. Pantheon Post
2. Simple Kettle
3. Mochi Pestle
4. Ranch Chair
5. Maple Bonsai

For x7 White-Azaela Starts :) If that's all right w/ you?

Yeah sounds great!:) VM me when you're available!

I will! I'm going to order them first and then I'll TT. :3

I can give you both socks and hat with that theme along with the shovel:) I haven't gotten any of those items yet so that would be great! lmk when you're available

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah sounds great!:) VM me when you're available!

I just passed the fashion check but I'd still love to get the golden shovel! I have to pick up my sister from school and go grocery shopping but I will hopefully be on in about two hours or so to start getting your items together? Sorry I'm not available right away!

I just passed the fashion check but I'd still love to get the golden shovel! I have to pick up my sister from school and go grocery shopping but I will hopefully be on in about two hours or so to start getting your items together? Sorry I'm not available right away!

No problem I'll keep it around for you:) VM me when you're ready!

hiii can i order these items from you ?:)

-natural lamp
-zodiac rooster
-zodiac horse
-snail clock
-lily record player
-rose sofa
-safe
-ABD

-5 famous mush
-5 round mush
-5 flat mush
-5 skinny mush

-golden can
-golden slingshot
-golden shovel
-golden axe

i can give you the clothes closet, fireplace, exotic bureau, giant dharma, giant teddybear, i think almost all the kiddie items, lawn mower and lawn chair, maple bonsai, mixer, mochi pestle, paper tiger, pear dresser, stripe chair and shelf, tea set

ive already added you and ill be looking forward to doing business :) i can pick up or have you drop off

Can I get 2-Master swords, espresso maker, and a green glow wand and I can give you a dango, exotic wardrobe, festive candle, festive tree, giant dharma, gold stereo, green bed, harvest bed, harvest wall lamp, harvest TV, harvest chair, harvest lamp, harvest clock, hi-fi stereo and hour glass.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and I can give you all the Jingle stuff from your wishlist, later too. And I'll be back online around 6 pm or 5 pm, my time zone CST.

Hiya! Here's what I can get you.
-Exotic wardrobe
-Green bed
-Hourglass
-Judge's bell
-Kiddie wardrobe
-Lat pulldown machine
-Lawn chair
-Maple bonsai
-Men's toilet
-Modern dresser
-Mountain bike