Bells
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Red Candy
Small Mailbox
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Marshall is overrated. Everyone keeps talking about him, but I don't really see what is so cool about him. I mean, Julian is really cool, but you don't see people going all over the place for him. Sorry if I made you angry.

I do believe that Marshal is overrated too.

He's cute I guess, but his popularity practically makes me hate him more than I should.

But this is coming from a guy who thinks that Rooney is the best villager ever, so...yeah...

Last edited:
Yeah there's a lot of people who like Marshal but so what? It's not like it's hurting anyone. They can love whatever villagers they want to just like you can love Julian and think he is better than Marshal. Not a big deal.

100% agree. He's the most overrated villager there is. I mean, he's cute and all but not worthy of #1 status. I don't get it. :/

I have a feeling that it because he has a lot of the sloppy series, but you can also get Benjamin for that. He's cute, but not a dreamie. I wish there was more appreciation for villagers like Rodney, Klaus, Rocco,Al, you name it.

I don't understand why you guys have something against a villager just because they're popular. Like why does it matter? Is it really effecting you that much?

I don't understand why you guys have something against a villager just because they're popular. Like why does it matter? Is it really effecting you that much?
Not that much, though I'm getting tired of seeing him all over the place.

Though nowadays I don't see Marshal that much as I used to.

Last edited:
He's not a bad villager, were just talking about how he overshadows so many other good villagers like Roald and Klaus.

I don't hate Marshal at all!! He's a dream villager of mine and I really like him ;w;

People on tumblr are obsessed with him.

I'm honestly surprised that there isn't an official plush of him yet.

At least there's this.

ac_nl___amigurumi_marshal_dolls_by_rainbowbubbles-d6gna6a.png

Well I mean popularity can't be helped. There's always going to be villagers that are more popular than others. People have their own opinions. I guess I can understand getting sick of seeing him though.

I remember when I got Marshal as a random movein but didn't want him so I put him for auctioning.Then there was a huge fight of the last minute steal and I ended up keepin him and forgot the whole thing, people get way to worked up for a squirrel

Last edited:
Back