Tsuku Tsuku Boshi
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Cake
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (50) +

Congrats to Freyja, Trea, PhoenixDXS, *Jordan*, Aryll, Pepin, and Calypsio!
Hello! This is the second giveaway I'm doing to get rid of the junk in my town~
This is probably the last one for now since the rest of the stuff around my town isn't as cool.

PRIZES
# 1 - Exclusives- Veggie Basket, Pumpkin Pie, Turkey Trea
# 2 - Exclusives 2 - Cucumber Horse, Shaved-Ice Lamp, Berliner PhoenixDXS
# 3 - Hybrids - 1 Purple Rose, 2 Orange Roses, 3 Black roses *Jordan*
# 4 - Holdable - Setsubun Beans, Toy Hammer, Tweeter Aryll
# 5 - Fruit - Perfect Peach, 2 Perfect Apples, 3 Perfect Cherries
# 6 - Wearable - Tiara Hair, Dollhouse Dress, Headband Pepin
# 7 - Wearable 2 - Newsprint Helmet, Blue Ogre Mask, Red Ogre Mask Freyja

RULES
I'll be asking 6 questions about me ( 1 at a time ) at the end of this post, and whoever guesses correctly wins a prize number of their choice!
Each question will be up for about 20 minutes, or until the correct answer is guessed. As soon as the winner picks their prize, I'll put up a new question.
I'll post the question with a hint, and will add an extra hint every 5 minutes if I think it's necessary.
You can only guess once per 5 minutes. If you guess more than once every 5 minutes, I'll just ignore your post and won't tell you.
You can only win once so more people can get a chance to win. :)

At the end, there will be one prize grouping left, and that will be given to a random participant! You only need to post once, and I'll put everyone's name in a random generator thingy.

Timing starts as soon as someone posts!
Final Question: How old was I when I first started playing animal crossing, and which of the ac games was my first?
Hint # 1: I've stated it before, but I'm currently 16.

NOTE: I'll PM the winners after this is over to tell them when to come get their items! If you're offline or unable to get them, I will not be available until 9/3/13 at around 2 p.m. EST

Last edited:
teddiursa!

(this question is fun- I love pokemon)

Back