Giveaway Done!

good luck everybody c:
I cant answer any of these question without having to do a whole pile of research and im really getting worn out :3

good luck everybody c:
I cant answer any of these question without having to do a whole pile of research and im really getting worn out :3

Ah sorry! I guess I was making these a bit too hard. The next one won't require any research if you'd like to stick around.

Number Six.
Okay! Final question is up. You must answer both parts correctly to win.
Whoever wins one of the two remaining prizes can choose between their choice of berliner or bamboo grass as a bonus~

Wild World at the age of 8?

Correct! Please pick a prize + a bamboo grass or berliner.

I'll be entering everyone's name in a random generator now (not including people who already won a prize) , and I'll post whoever won in a few minutes! The winner of the last prize will also receive either a berliner or bamboo grass.

Last edited:

I'll be entering everyone's name in a random generator now (not including people who already won a prize) , and I'll post whoever won in a few minutes! The winner of the last prize will also receive either a berliner or bamboo grass.
Aww...so close XD

Yay! I'd like Prize 3 (the flowers) and the berliner. Thanks so much for your generosity

Lol I trust you! *secretly operates time machine and goes back to 2005 to postpone your from getting the game until you are 9*

That might effect my life in a way for me to have never made this contest. c:

Yay! I'd like Prize 3 (the flowers) and the berliner. Thanks so much for your generosity

Okay, and no problem! :)

Winner of the Perfect Fruit + Bamboo Grass is Calypsio!
I'll be PMing everyone in a few minutes telling them when to come get their prizes.

Thanks everyone for participating, hopefully I can do another giveaway soon~

Last edited:
Back