White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
Feedback
100% (98) +
Hello! Recycling this thread.
Like the title says, I'm looking for an unpurchased/recent Aurora and Galaxy Egg.
I would like to negotiate a payment plan (if that is allowed. I saw that lending is not allowed?) since I do not have the funds on me. I plan to make the bells if someone offers me the egg!

I am also offering 5 art pieces for these particular eggs as well.
Examples & More details: https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/art-for-aurora-other-eggs.626233/
1712304812517.png

bungotheelf_notransparent.png
lumisurprise.png

1712304877842.png

1712304936284.png

Last edited:
my friend and i could do blue + red, could throw in tbt or a regular pink too if you'd want

My blue balloon is Mar 14, 2024 at 10 pm est, i can throw in 500 tbt too?

I saw that lending is not allowed?

lending actually is allowed and people do it all the time

the only thing about it is that staff won't return your collectibles if someone just decides to keep. so the lending (especially with big value items) typically happens just among friend circles with people that trust each other

in short, lending on tbt is essentially a non-enforcable agreement based upon the trust of all parties involved, and it's anyone's choice on if they want to take that risk or not

anyways, best of luck in your search!

lending actually is allowed and people do it all the time

the only thing about it is that staff won't return your collectibles if someone just decides to keep. so the lending (especially with big value items) typically happens just among friend circles with people that trust each other
Ahh I see I see, thank you!

Back