• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lowered the price to 3,000 TBT. Do as I say, and as I do. There’s no “do as I say, not as I do”.

Bump! The above phrase means we should sell collectibles at lower than the marker value so they become more easily tradable.

You may offer more if you wish, but after this post, I’m going to bump once per day.

I might need the next poster’s help. Should I put this jelly up for auction? Or should I keep on selling? If I put it up for auction, I’ll abandon this thread and focus on the auction. If nobody bids by the time the auction ends, I’ll go back to this thread.

Lowered to 2.5k TBT. I would like to exit the collectible trade as soon as possible, and I’m still going to be stuck in it for as long as I have a collectible to sell.

The jelly has been traded, but I’m now selling balloons, 1.2k TBT per each.

While I’m trying to sell the balloons, I do need one user to send the Christmas collectibles to so they can send the collectibles back with messages. My preferred messages:

• Gingerbread Man - It’s not an evil gingerbread man.
  • Silent Night Bauble - Easily visible by day, but lights up at night.
  • Holiday Candle - This magical candle has been lit for over a hundred years.
  • Hot Cocoa - It’s sweeter and tastier than most hot chocolates.
  • Snow Angel Snowman - The true hero who will end global warming.
  • Jingle Doll - Time flies by when he’s at the North Pole. Time stops when he’s not.
  • Green Stocking - This stocking contains presents and candy for all the nice kids.
  • Red Stocking - This stocking contains solar panels for all the naughty kids.
  • Christmas Candy - A double-chocolate piece of candy.
  • Festive Bell - Ringing this bell will bring joy to everyone nearby.
  • Winter Mittens - These mittens will give people powers.

I’m going to auction the red balloon. Will continue trying to sell the orange one.

Not gonna lie, but even after I promised to be patient, I still struggle with patience when trying to sell my collectibles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back