Bells
Kirby Easter Egg
Kirby Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Kirby Easter Egg
Kirby Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (359) +
I had a lot of success trading for series 1-4 here on the forum, so I'm back again to trade for series 5!!

**I am only willing to trade with users who have at least a couple feedback reviews, and a 100% feedback rating!** Though I'm sure everyone here has the best intentions, unfortunately you can never be too careful on the internet, and I'm not looking to get scammed. Thank you for understanding!

GUIDELINES:
  • North American VERSIONS OF CARDS ONLY PLEASE!! I do not want any European/Japanese versions of cards - all my cards are NA versions as well (except if otherwise noted)
  • I am located in the US, so I would prefer to only ship cards within the US
  • You must be comfortable sharing your address with me via PM - or else how can I send you the cards
  • Please PM me a photo of the cards we agree to trade, so I can ensure that you actually have the cards available (and they are NA versions) I will happily provide the same for you!
  • All of my cards are in perfect, out-of-the-box condition, so I'm only looking to trade for cards in a similar condition

CARDS I'M LOOKING FOR:

402. Timmy and Tommy trading w/ LadyNyoko
412. C.J. trading w/ LuciaMew

CARDS I HAVE TO TRADE:
426. Megan x3
429. Cyd x6
435. Tiangsheng x3
441. Chabwick x3
442. Zoe x2
443. Ace x4
444. Rio x2
445. Frett x2
448. Faith x7

406. Blathers trading w/ Nickerous
414. Daisy Mae trading w/ LadyNyoko
415. Kicks trading w/ ricardog1000
421. Niko trading w/ Blueskyy
422. Wardell trading w/ LuciaMew
424. Isabelle trading w/ 4ndy
320. Mott
330. Croque
375. Becky x2
383. Hippeux
207. Mabel (EU)
219. Anchovy
224. Paula
292. Baabara
116. Chip
116. Chip (EU)
141. Nana x2
158. Timbra
175. Jay
189. Drift
14. Luna (EU)
15. Tortimer
49. Bonbon
98. Roald

Last edited:
Hi! Would you trade my 424 Isabelle for your Shino? 😊

Will you trade Niko for Mabel? I had the worst luck and 3 out of my 4 packs had her as the NPC 🤣

Last edited:
hi! unfortunately i don't have 403 isabelle but if by any chance you end up finding her and you still have 421 nico left, i'd love to trade 🥺 i'm sure you already have them but my best cards would be 41 norma, 264 marshal, or 385 lucky if you wouldn't mind receiving an extra. wishing you the best of luck!

hi! unfortunately i don't have 403 isabelle but if by any chance you end up finding her and you still have 421 nico left, i'd love to trade 🥺 i'm sure you already have them but my best cards would be 41 norma, 264 marshal, or 385 lucky if you wouldn't mind receiving an extra. wishing you the best of luck!
Thank you for your offer!! I’m going to hold off on trading cards for anything other than 403 Isabelle atm, since it’s the last card I need to complete my collection - but once I’m finished, I will definitely be around the forum helping others complete their collections if I can :) thank you again, but I will have to pass for the time being!

Hello! I would really like to trade with you for your 417 Harvey. I am willing to trade one of either 404 Orville, 410 Label, 415 Kicks, or 424 Isabelle- so SP for SP and I'd be willing to throw in another high demand series 5 like Sasha or Shino since it'd be trading for something you aren't looking for. So one SP and one villager of your choice for 417. Thanks for your consideration!

Hello! I have 403 Isabelle and would be very interested in your Niko! I do understand and respect your wishes in regards to new members to the forum. However, I was wondering if you'd be willing to have me ship my card first and once you receive it, send Niko? If not I completely understand! Thank you! ☺️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back