Please could you do mine? :D
zlCfzR-Zf5YbVLNtqN

Could you do mine please if this is still open and you dont mind? :D

is this still open? ;o; i really want a drawing of my deer OC. ;o;

peppyreindeeroc_zpsd6c27ed1.gif

Last edited:
is this still open? ;o; i really want a drawing of my deer OC. ;o;

peppyreindeeroc_zpsd6c27ed1.gif

well considering it says im open in the title i would assume yes i am in fact open

but yeah sure your oc looks cute id be glad to doodle them
deer ocs are the bomb

I had to ask just in case maybe it wasn't updated, because it's happened to me before, so asking is just a habit, sorry i sound ignant oh god and thank you so much your art is very qt

I had to ask just in case maybe it wasn't updated, because it's happened to me before, so asking is just a habit, sorry i sound ignant oh god and thank you so much your art is very qt

shrugs
its fine

thanks, and youre welcome. fingers crossed i can get it done soon

may I have my OCs, if not my mayor? you choose, I can pay you for the OCs

mayor ref
m7GvAQp.png

OC ref
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t10azb1sdj52aiw/Ref sheet.pdf

i have an unspoken rule that i dont do more then one character for each person, i think my examples speak for that, nor do i want to be paid since these are kinda pathetic doodles, its not my real potential and its just a warm up for me before i do character sheets or tiny comics or just lets me accomplish my 'one doodle a day' promise i made myself

if you want me to do your ocs and pay me for them you can pull up my shop and wait for my tablet to be fixed, or i can do a cleaned up traditional work if you really really want and then determine the price

i have an unspoken rule that i dont do more then one character for each person, i think my examples speak for that, nor do i want to be paid since these are kinda pathetic doodles, its not my real potential and its just a warm up for me before i do character sheets or tiny comics or just lets me accomplish my 'one doodle a day' promise i made myself

if you want me to do your ocs and pay me for them you can pull up my shop and wait for my tablet to be fixed, or i can do a cleaned up traditional work if you really really want and then determine the price

Yeah sorry I imagine that, and me not being clear, sorry about that, what I meant is you can draw any of the three but since the ocs are more detailed you might want some payment and of course I will be commission you when your tablet is fixed, the more art, the better.

just sayin that i did in fact do all my current requests but for whatever reason my phone isnt sending the pictures to my email. hopefully itll send soon so i can post em

hrmph

Thank you so much!
I love it :D

I am seriously jealous of every bodies art skills here as I have the art skills of a two year old :(

i enjoy the butthurt that caused the thread to be rated down
-sips iced tea-
allow the butthurt to continue, i feed off of your tears

Back