Donald Trump's cabinet picks

"Serious problem."

It's a serious problem for America's economy. We waste money on supporting something that isn't true. That's not going to happen in Mr. Trump's administration. Tons of $ wasted. Obama just wants to look better for the liberals bc he actually gets nothing done...

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 191891

View attachment 191888

http://www.newsmax.com/MKTNews/global-warming-hoax-facts/2014/10/17/id/601458/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Multiple links, please do read!

We send twice as much money on fighting "global warming" than we do securing our borders.

I'm an environmentalist. I'll pick up trash, recycle, but global warming is a hoax. Point. Period. Blank.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You assume the worst of anyone supporting Trump. Just like Hillary, you assume the worst out of 40-50% of America. Referencing her "basket of deplorables" comment.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a theories on why Trump supporters aren't found throughout the internet as much as Hillary supporters.

a) They have a life. Unlike me.
b) They know they'll just get "put-down". They're afraid of the liberal propaganda and don't want to deal with it; being called racist, bigot, sexist, et cetera.
c) A "good chunk" don't use the internet as much as Hillary supporters.

Now people on this forum think I'm sexist. I've had two individuals PM me calling me sexist. .-. If anyone is discriminatory, it's them.

I could literally do the same thing to Trump supporters, here's an example for you.

"A good chunk of Trump supporters are mentally unstable rednecks who don't know how to use the internet so that's why you only see Hillary supporters" do I think this is true? No. Is there any facts to back it up? No.

"Hillary supporters try to avoid Trump supporters because their afraid of being called evil, libtards."
Is this true, in some cases it can be, but do I have any proof? No.

Your literally putting down Hillary supporters by assuming the worst of them and your putting me down for no reason, I haven't said anything rude to you once (I even defended you), your saying things like "you're triggered" to annoy me, when I'm trying to have a conversation.

Many of globalclimatescam.com's points doesn't even try to debunk global warming and others were just plain wrong. I just found it to be a very strange read.

You should give this a read: http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/. A much more credible source.

Breitbart backed up that article with facts. You have a limited view of news sources. Let me guess you think Fox News is biased?

Looks like someone is getting triggered.

No matter what I say you will "put me down" calling anything I believe as "fake" and backed up with "false information".

- - - Post Merge - - -

You assume that I could not back up and did not back up my beliefs with facts. My opinion is substantiated. Looks like someone is getting triggered.

I actually didn't assume anything, you just didn't provide facts to back up your statements and I asked you to provide some while also suggesting that you didn't have any facts to back up your points because you didn't provide any beforehand, there's a difference.

And another thing, " looks like someone is getting triggered" (grow up), if you were being put down and if you were being attacked with fake bs you would defend yourself right?

I'm done with you now, I went from respecting your opinions to being annoyed by you, bye.

Last edited:
There is literally so much evidence pointing to global warming. Even an idiot with next to no scientific knowledge can understand the reasons why global warming is happening. What benefit would anyone even get about making up global warming? We put money into researching the climate and the environment, and all the research points to global warming. Stalfos gave a pretty good source.

You can't just blame every problem on "liberal propaganda".

Ok. For one. NASA has been flip-flopping between the controversy.

Ok. For two. I know Trump supporters that don't comment on their support because they get attacked, verbally and physically.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emffX8XT12E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvBkRHwHXaU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvBkRHwHXaU

"Blame White People"
"Burn The Flag"

If I see ANYONE burning the flag! They'll pay.
If I see ANYONE showing true racism. Like the mentally challenged eighteen year old kid who got literally tortured for being white.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not blaming everything on liberal propaganda. Global Warming and the way Trump is viewed is liberal propaganda.

Nobody here is defending the actions of the people in this video. I'm not backing liberals either, I hate them as much as I hate conservatives. Climate change has always been an issue, and in these past 3 years, when we've seen the worst of it, we have more solid evidence than ever.

You can't make anyone "pay" for burning the flag though. It is literally in the Constitution that people have the right to do so, as it falls under having free speech. It's 100% legal no matter how much you hate it lmao.

I never denied that it wasn't legal. I will make them pay. It's unethical and unmoral to burn a flag that represents a great diverse, democratic country. America represents unity through hard times, perseverance through tough times, and different opinions that are legally and morally accepted by society.

The only thing immoral that I see with flag burning is that it's a waste of a flag.

If someone came up and burned my countries flag, I wouldn't care. A flag has meaning, and they are important, but they're nothing to get emotional over.

Flag burning is a form of protest. When your country if constantly killing your people or showing you any injustice you have every right to burn the flag.

Even if I disagree with why someone's burning a flag, at the end of the day it's just a piece of fabric that they (probably) wasted their own money on and nothing to cry over.

To say that we have no national security at all is absurd. We have technology, border agents, and the DHS. You guys are talking about America, my country like it's a third world country. :-/

Climate change is a hoax. It's liberal propaganda so they can get more votes. It's not real.

Why are polar bears thriving? Those cute cuddly ferocious beasts! :p
Probably because we're on our way? Who cares about border control, even if we build all these glorious and great walls and databases and all that crap, we will still have home grown grade A 100% American terrorists.

Ah yeah, climate change the great hoax. Hoax or not, why not better our damn enviroment? Spending money to help spread renewable energy, ha what a joke am I right?

Liberals advertised Trump as a bigot, sexist idiot who has no clue what he's doing and will play children games in office.
The Liberal bogeymans taking away the "freedums" didn't do that, Trump does it perfectly well himself. Have you seen that man tweet? He's still getting upset about losing the election in terms of popularity, not to mention the ever so classy "Happy New Year to all my enemies!"

I'm an environmentalist.

Now people on this forum think I'm sexist. I've had two individuals PM me calling me sexist. .-. If anyone is discriminatory, it's them.
Again, as an enviromentalist, surely you'd want to invest in ways to better protect and save the enviroment. Even if Climate Change was some big hoax, lessening the uses of coal and their ilk is only a good thing.

If you receive harassing PMs you are welcome to report them and we can look at them.

Breitbart backed up that article with facts. You have a limited view of news sources. Let me guess you think Fox News is biased?
Breitbart is laughable, not to mention illegitimate news. Never use that in a political discussion, especially if Steve Bannon continues pallin around with Trump. I'm more willing to accept Fox News as a source than I am Breitbart. Breitbart tells me you just don't care at all.

supporting a president that will actually make a positive difference.
The man is more likely to instigate a war with China over Twitter than make a positive difference.

Ok. For one. NASA has been flip-flopping between the controversy.
Sources

I never denied that it wasn't legal. I will make them pay. It's unethical and unmoral to burn a flag that represents a great diverse, democratic country. America represents unity through hard times, perseverance through tough times, and different opinions that are legally and morally accepted by society.
America is fading in a shadow of it's former self and Trump is just here to capitalize on his buck. He's a con-man, through and through.

Breitbart is laughable, not to mention illegitimate news. Never use that in a political discussion, especially if Steve Bannon continues pallin around with Trump. I'm more willing to accept Fox News as a source than I am Breitbart. Breitbart tells me you just don't care at all.

Even though I am conservative, I agree that Brietbart is not a trusted source. Even Wikipedia is more trustworthy.

It understand he's not trusted. That article was backed up with facts, links, and if you research it... it'll come out... factual.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah yeah, climate change the great hoax. Hoax or not, why not better our damn enviroment? Spending money to help spread renewable energy, ha what a joke am I right?

Thing is... the money used for "climate change" is probably not even being used to help the environment. There's more pressing matters than our environment too. Spending double the amount of money on the environment rather than securing our GREAT nation is absurd.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Probably because we're on our way? Who cares about border control, even if we build all these glorious and great walls and databases and all that crap, we will still have home grown grade A 100% American terrorists.

The Liberal bogeymans taking away the "freedums" didn't do that, Trump does it perfectly well himself. Have you seen that man tweet? He's still getting upset about losing the election in terms of popularity, not to mention the ever so classy "Happy New Year to all my enemies!"

Nothing is wrong with his tweet. Just look at what he did with his twitter account. The plane that was going to cost more than it should...

100% Grade A Homegrown terrorists... We need to focus on one problem before we can go to another. Illegal immigration is a problem. They don't respect America. They're crossing over ILLEGALY. "American Dream"... Citizens can't even live the American Dream due to failed liberal policies. That's why the liberals lost office pretty much nationwide.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sources

America is fading in a shadow of it's former self and Trump is just here to capitalize on his buck. He's a con-man, through and through.

NASA previous graphs before Obama took office showed climate change was a hoax. The Earth is fine, et cetera. When Obama took office, the graphs started slowly changing.

Trump is already rich as hell. He's not even going to receive the presidential pay by his choice. What does he need to con? Nothing. He's not a con man.

so in other words, you live in a fantasy world and you can only back yourself up with talking points and conspiracy theories, is that about right? nasa has never at any point denied global warming as an organization. 49 some former NASA scientists penned a letter to urge NASA to "muzzle" climate scientists. the problem is, these alleged experts had no expertise, education, or experience in climate science, and any bogus expert the alt-right touts around, you can bet they aren't climate science. you're just a highschool kid by your own admission, i doubt you even have any real context of such a global issue unless you're a kid that cares about progressive issues. what exactly do you think there is to gain for scientists to fabricate climate research? do you think they're making bank, what? there isn't anything to lose unless you're an oil tycoon.

reality doesn't have to conform to your personal beliefs, and no matter how hard you try to bend reality to your narrative about the imaginary liberal conspiracy, you make yourself look like you can't think for yourself and your entire belief system depends on scapegoats and distorted sources. progressives penned the first clinton foundation stuff, sanders hit her on corporate ties the entire primary. meanwhile the republicans had no idea what donald trump was doing, mulled replacing him, wished cruz or rubio could have it, and trump was too busy bloviating. if you want to get technical, progressive "liberals" had more to do with clinton losing. and even without us, she still secured more popular votes against her opponent. an opponent who says he doesn't need daily briefings and because of that flubbing foreign relations every time he opens his mouth and his supporters nod like these bozo decisions are enlightened because it's sticking it to... something?

my ideology lost big, that i can get over, i'm an adult, a big girl, i know there is plenty of time to address issues within the DNC and built a grassroots movement. what i can't get over is the lengths trump supporters go to contort themselves all around instead of taking responsibility for an inexperienced hack they elected who isn't an outsider, but an opportunist. the oligarchs have arrived, and this time there isn't a liberal to scapegoat? speaking of which saying liberal is like saying food when someone asks what you wanna eat, the alt-right has made it non-descript; to them, a moderate corporate democrat woman is a threat, any legislation that isn't borderline nationalist and social darwinist is liberal. the democrats to other countries are center right at best. it's a made up strawman to pretend they've intimidated the right-wing into silence. turn on the news, go online, use social media, look at the extreme right laws passing under republican governors, look at what the House just tried to pull with congressional oversight until Trump realized he doesn't want to pull fast ones like that--yet. look at how far NC as gone to censor the incoming governor. they're even poised to shift the direction of the SCOTUS and cripple years of progress. news stations stereotyped as liberal are even caving toward neutrality over actual objectivity and quietly removing progressive talent in favor of centrists and balanced commentary. even nbc just hired megyn kelly of all people, though to be fair, she was one of the only high profile republican personalities that actually questioned trump. so when i hear people cowering beneath the liberal boogeyman i really have to laugh, because right now they're so politically privileged and hoarding the chessboard it's ridiculous. they haven't had this much attention since ronald reagan, who by the way, granted amnesty to the undocumented immigrants currently in the US. i don't particularly like his administration, and i'm sure as a republican he didn't really want to, but republicans used to be able to realize wasting resources on throwing out innocent people sure cost a lot more taxpayer dollars than putting them into the system so they actually can contribute. it's not like they come here to loaf around.

the other day trump said taxpayers would have to fund this wall fantasy of his. are you concerned enough about our GREAT NATION to relinquish your paycheck to this if he builds it? because i'm betting conservatives flip out. he doesn't have the power to make "mexico pay" and even if he did he doesn't have the spine. one minute he's appalled we're hacked, then he's sucking up to russia again. as far as economists are concerned, we should be integrating undocumented immigrants already here, over 11 million, into our legitimate economy. better for them and the country's future.

as for the "american dream" a history book could tell you this was propaganda and always has been. but if you'd really like to blame someone, look no further than the baby boomers whose gratuitous consumption and being catered to left us with cynicism, debt, and inequality.

finally, yeah you can argue about why we should trust known racists, domestic abusers, and corporate revolving door opportunists for cabinet, but when we go from highly qualified secretaries actually trained in their field to putting neurosurgeons in charge of urban housing and hiring random business people for jobs way above their education level, come on, you don't really believe trump's that concerned about the stability of the nation do you? it's cognitive dissonance to say they're gonna be successful because they made a lotta money. if trump would have invested his father's loan and never got into business he'd be wealthier now than anything he has ever done in his long career of uh, "business." wouldn't a smart man have realized this before now

i'm not trying to say because i'm a lefty i have some moral high ground, but when obama or clinton disappointed us, they got called out, i'm old enough to remember, and i can tell you this. the conservative voters who only grudgingly voted for trump, i wonder if they're gonna be quiet and swallow his goofs when he wears down their patience

anyway i'm not out to attack you specifically, life experience shapes our beliefs, but i see this same dubious commentary everywhere, and it's alarming, and i just kept seeing these posts. it's one thing to have different ideas about how to govern, but it's another when someone is being contrarian and thinks it's acceptable to outright fabricate stuff or ignore information that contradicts their narrative. i don't get it. do you have something of substance to actually discuss the merits of his administration or cabinet you believe in or are you just here to say random interjections and unsupported claims and strawmen? i'm like baffled kiddo.

anyway, kinda long winded, but i guess i don't really have anything else to add to this topic, not trying to make this a thing so i'm gonna pre-remove myself before circular argument makes my brain shut off. because i can respect republicans that try to be legitimate but i think you may actually benefit from doing some research to better academically support your arguments. maybe it's the maternal in me.

oh and he can't refuse presidential pay, it's mandated

Last edited:
Too long. Too boring. Read first few words. Don't want to read anymore. :p It's also in pink and it's annoying when users put it in different font bc it's hard to read. It's not put together well. It's like your typing. No separation, nothing to make it more readable.

Last edited:
"little guy" ok. Irdc what anyone has to say rn. I would read it later if it was put together better. :p

haha, okay little guy, i guess that answers my questions.

You'd have better results trying to argue with a brick wall at this point TBH. Not sure why anyone is bothering to engage with him when he remains dismissive to anything that goes against his worldview. Don't have a horse in this race but it can be seen as clear as day.

Last edited:
Back