Donald Trump's cabinet picks

This is a thread, for one. I'm stating my opinion.

Warrant an attack? That's like saying someone's defending Trump's Hollywood star and they should be attacked (actually happened).

If you start throwing out personal attacks, don't be afraid to receive them. This isn't snowflake school, my purple penguins.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also never accused you of what's wrong with being a liberal. That was Red Cat.

Now can we continue this conversation in a civilized manner without any drama?

This is a thread, for one. I'm stating my opinion.

Warrant an attack? That's like saying someone's defending Trump's Hollywood star and they should be attacked (actually happened).

If you start throwing out personal attacks, don't be afraid to receive them. This isn't snowflake school, my purple penguins.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also never accused you of what's wrong with being a liberal. That was Red Cat.

Now can we continue this conversation in a civilized manner without any drama?

i said 'reaction', not 'attack'. you have every right to state your opinion, like everyone else. in a thread that provides discussion, you are going to get a response and that response depends on what you say to others. it's not just you. like i said, this extends beyond you and the last thing i want to do is make you feel like i'm personally attacking you. that isn't what i'm about at all.
i'm aware that you never accused me, i was saying that in reference to what you already said with red cat.

i think i've said plenty on this thread and i have nothing left to contribute, but if the thread could continue and we can finish with the issue of personal attacks, that would be nice!

I don't really feel any guilt about calling people names and I don't get offended about being called names by other people. The one thing this election has taught me is that the United States is not a "let's all hug and be friends" country, but instead an "us versus them" country. As far as I'm concerned, Trump's election was the first shot fired in what will end up being an ugly war. There is no moral high ground left, so I'm not even going to pretend to take it.

What do you all think of Mitt Romney as Secretary Of State?

Don't use "typical rich white guy". Please be intellectual.

I'd actually be okay with him. He was right about Russia being our number one geopolitical foe and his take-down of Trump was one of the best during the election. Which is why he'll never actually be Secretary of State because even though he's qualified, he is against Russia and Trump has a grudge against him which disqualifies him in Trump's eyes.

Don't use "typical rich white guy". Please be intellectual.

I really don't like him or his political views so naturally I won't like him being the secretary of state.

Last edited:
I'd actually be okay with him. He was right about Russia being our number one geopolitical foe and his take-down of Trump was one of the best during the election. Which is why he'll never actually be Secretary of State because even though he's qualified, he is against Russia and Trump has a grudge against him which disqualifies him in Trump's eyes.

Romney ran in 2012, right? McCain in 2008? Romney lost, so that shows his unpopularity.

I think just because he is aggressive towards Russia and insults Trump when it's called for doesn't mean that Trump will disqualify him. His transition team and him have stated on how they're looking at everyone and not just the business men that Trump knows.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who do you think is the best pick him and his transition team have come up with?

as much as we praise the internet for spreading information at unprecedented levels, we should also consider how rampant false information has become alongside this wealth of knowledge
case in point this thread lmao

Um. What do you mean? Hopeless Opus posted two days ago, not sure what you're talking about...

Super Vandal. He threw in a random topic when this thread was dying.

If these links to the kremlin that everyone suspects are proven true, it's over for Trump

Huh? Could you post links about what you're talking about? I haven't been keeping up with everything.

Buzzfeed? That site is so glitchy and irritating.

I'm not trying to deflect. It's called a conversation. Wow... I was reading what you posted but it seems like it's rather not important. Until more comes out on it, I couldn't care less.

Happy?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And... I can read btw. I can see the link is not buzzfeed but... the fact that apparently it originates from buzzfeed is an issue itself. >.>

I don't know how you can look at the allegations presented within the report and come to the conclusion that they aren't important.

Back