Does anyone know how I can get this dress?

Justinareilly

🧜🏻‍♀️🦋🍒🌹🩰
Bells
Switch
2495-3319-2505
Is this a dress you purchase? Or is it a custom design? Does anyone know the name of it? Or the custom design ID? I saw it while visiting a dream island lol! I am pretty sure it is a custom design because I have done just about every search possible and I cannot find it. And I keep revisiting the dream island to try to access her custom design portal but for some reason it is always night time there now!! So the islands tailor shop is always closed ! I’m so angry I didn’t know you could take home custom designs during a dream island visit when I first visited because it was day time during my first visit so I’m sure she had the design ID in her portal 😫😩. Any ideas? Lol or if I get lucky and the person who’s island this is (rose of island Scylla) sees this please help a girl out🫶🏻🫶🏻

Attachments

• 0466D76B-A0CD-44B5-BE0A-940E571914F3.jpeg
    0466D76B-A0CD-44B5-BE0A-940E571914F3.jpeg
    46.2 KB · Views: 57
Is this a dress you purchase? Or is it a custom design? Does anyone know the name of it? Or the custom design ID? I saw it while visiting a dream island lol! I am pretty sure it is a custom design because I have done just about every search possible and I cannot find it. And I keep revisiting the dream island to try to access her custom design portal but for some reason it is always night time there now!! So the islands tailor shop is always closed ! I’m so angry I didn’t know you could take home custom designs during a dream island visit when I first visited because it was day time during my first visit so I’m sure she had the design ID in her portal 😫😩. Any ideas? Lol or if I get lucky and the person who’s island this is (rose of island Scylla) sees this please help a girl out🫶🏻🫶🏻
I think that is the Fairy Dress and I believe it’s catalog/orderable.

I think that is the Fairy Dress and I believe it’s catalog/orderable.
Okay thanks I’ll try!
Post automatically merged:

Okay thanks I’ll try!
Yes omg you were right that’s what it is haha my bad 😅 thank you!!! Now im off to search for someone willing to trade for it! Haha
Post automatically merged:

it's the item "fairy dress" in mint. you can purchase from ables.
TopsTexOnepieceBalloonNFairy3.png
Thank you so much!!!

If the owner of the dream address has personal custom designs for you to download, there will be an access portal in the resident services plaza. You can't download any designs that are not theirs.

Back