Does anyone have an old villager constantly visiting Main Street?

Etown20

Bells
I've had my current town since May, and I've had 3 villagers move out (Muffy, Limberg, Rolf).

A couple weeks ago, Muffy started appearing on Main Street, and it seems like she is there every other day or sometimes consecutive days. I've seen her on the street, the shop, the clothing shop, and even the museum (her dialogue in the museum was about shopping which seemed odd).

I know this is something that happens in New Leaf, but the frequency of it seems unusually high (multiple times a week). Sometimes she is even wandering the street or in the shop when a current villager is present (I've never seen two villagers in a shop or on the street at the same time in any other circumstances). I have not seen Limberg or Rolf again yet.

I'm curious if anyone else has had a similar experience or if this might be a glitch or just unusual RNG.

This is typical. As you move more villagers out, you will see Limberg and Rolf start to show up on Main Street too. Eventually, it gets quite lively with 10-15 past villagers hanging out there plus the occasional current villager.

Back