• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Does anyone else not wear qr code clothes?

I do! I don't have enough space in my patterns spot and I just couldn't be bothered. xD

I usually wear something from the Able sisters. Though, I did just make my first pro design.
I also don't have the qr machine unlocked yet in my new town.
I like for my character to look kind of...eccentric. So, I mismatch stuff from the Able sisters, most of the time.
Unless, it's a dress.

I use my pattern spaces for paths, town/item decorations, etc, so I just use normal (?) clothes lol besides there are lots of cute normal clothes too so I don't really have the time (?) to wear QR designs

I used to wear qr clothes but I found a cute shirt or tee so I stuck with it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I found one in ables the cute shirt.

I use my pattern spaces for paths, town/item decorations, etc, so I just use normal (?) clothes lol besides there are lots of cute normal clothes too so I don't really have the time (?) to wear QR designs

exactly! also I have my storage filled with all kinds of clothes I alternate between every day or so

The only reason I stopped doing that was because I didn't have any space for path patterns :(

I prefer in game clothes because I like making patterns when Im bored Lol and I like too many qr code clothes to have just the allowed amount Lol.

I just figured out how to do the qr thingy tonight. but how can I get my other characters in my town that I have..the extra one to be able to wear the same outfit? DO I have to download it seperately for them?

Mayor is an OC so she has to wear a QR dress :p But I let Lurai wear whatever I want her to wear cx

I just figured out how to do the qr thingy tonight. but how can I get my other characters in my town that I have..the extra one to be able to wear the same outfit? DO I have to download it seperately for them?

Yes. Get the qr machine unlocked and do the same thing.
Unless, you can put the design up in the Able sisters shop on one of the manikins...
I don't know if you can, because I've never tried. I've also never really had more than one character.
So, I never needed to.

I wear QR clothes, but only this one dress I've been wearing for like...a month because I'm so fussy and it's still the only thing I like a lot. If I could ever find black pants in able's I'd wear the shops clothes more but no matter how often I check, no black pants. So I'm keeping my QR dress for now.

I only started wearing qr designs in October last year, when I re-arranged some of my paths and found myself with one spare pattern space. I really like searching for unique qr designs/making my own, but I hardly ever change my outfit so it's also sort of a waste! If I ever find a pattern tile I really like, then I'll give up my qr slot, as I prefer decorating my town rather than my Mayor. There are lots of cute outfit combinations available in-game, so I don't think I'd be missing out on much if I switched back.

Back