• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

does anybody play

for me, getting all the 'mons is more strenous than fun. and its not jst that. some people like to spend all there time raising level 100 pokemon, when I hardly ever get mine above level 65.

I consider training to be the least fun part but it all pays off on wifi.

You'll never have fun without a little work.

;)

I have fun while raising guys... not to mention the fun of clobbering people with those guys..... :evillaugh:

Super_Naruto said:
OddCrazyMe said:
You'll never have fun without a little work.

;)
That's maybe 1% true.
I think you mean 100% True. If youre playing games, Your thumbs move. They hurt. Your head may hurt. If youre throwing a ball, Your arm will start to hurt. if yourr sitting around, Your backside will hurt. Anything you do causes work, Even typing.

Not really, maybe if you play for like 5 hours your thumbs will hurt same with typing. Okay, throwing a ball I guess, but you'll have to throw it pretty hard to blow it out right away you would still have a good time. There's just too much to explain for my side of the argument

Back