• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do you have the same name as any villager?

I have the same name as Daisy (the dog) I wouldn't want to have daisy in my town though, it would be quite weird and confusing :( but she's so cute and it's really annoying :mad:

Yea and it was also really confusing when you came to my town because I was like "I didn't send that" them I realised it was you lol

my name is Lars, and tto my knowledge there is no villager with the same name.

but Grizzly and Julia share my birthday ( 31, July )

My ingame name is Mack, so it's sort of shared with Mac the dog. My real name is Brennan, which doesn't belong to anyone.

My name is Amy and there's an eagle named Amelia which is kind of similar.
Oh and Bitty's Japanese name is Amy c:

Last edited:
I have a remarkably common name and yet I don't share it with another villager. I don't mind it though... just one more thing I like better about the game than real life. xD

My real name is Margaret, so the closest is Maggie. Which is funny sin that’s what I named my one mayor without thinking. I named my secon Mayor Rose, which is a middle name of mine, which is close to Rosey.

nope lol, although there is a bear that's almost my rl name which is p awkward lol

Oh my gosh! I need Fuchsia in one of my towns now! Apparently her name is the same as mine and I had no idea! *insert heart-emoji-spam-pictures-crap*

e.e nope, but I’m glad there isn’t because knowing my luck it would probably be a Tier 6 Villager ;~; (No hate for Tier 6! Drake is Tier 6 and I love him c: <3 ) But like I feel like in real life if everyone had to be a Tier number, I’d definitely be a Tier 6 person ;~; I’m what you call “invisible” to people...

Also apparently Pekoe's French name is one letter of my rl name.. hahah tis too weird.

Back