Do you have the DAL Pilot jacket yet?

I got the jacket a while ago. I got the model airplane earlier this week. I did a lot of trading so but I know of people who gotten it even earlier.

Reactions: oak
I got it a while ago, but that's because I trade with people a lot. I also got the model plane at some point.

congrats TheodoreCottontail! I've gotten it a little while. I think it's still the most expensive on Nookazon. Next item is the DAL plane model :)

Too bad they dont send dups of DAL items.

• Love
The only thing I'm missing now is the plane model. I wish there was somewhere I could see how many times I've traveled/gone to another island like how it was in New leaf so I knew how close I was to getting it.

I think I still have the backpack, jacket, and model to get. Those are the last three, right? I haven't really been paying attention, I just put them into storage when they arrive.

I’ve got the mug 😂🙈 I need to get out more 😝

Can't remember which I have, I know no jacket yet. I need to do more as I wanted to get the jacket for my daughter. She REALLY wants it :)

I didn't even know there was a jacket to get let alone a model plane! I'll have to fly more then lol

No, I don’t have it! I have a shirt and a mug I think? And something else but I can’t remember.

I just got it a week or so ago. I traded a lot earlier on in the game which probably helped a lot.

Back