• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you have a tooth gap?

Do you have a tooth gap?

• Yes

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • No

Votes: 71 75.5%

• Total voters
Not really? But my teeth are overall crooked so there are kinda gaps near the ends of most of my teeth, haha.

i have one inbetween my front two teeth and a small one on the right side of those two teeth. i think i inhereted it from my mum.i can fit my tongue in it.

if i could have surgery, i would. people frequently call me ugly because of it.

i wasnt born with any but my teeth are crooked

i do have a chipped front tooth however, when i was around 6 i would slip around in the bathtub for fun while showering and one day i fell and hit the spout, chipping a small part of my tooth. my mom got it filled but it wasnt filled well and a year or so later it just fell out so i dont bother with it

i would kind of want braces but i dont think at this point its worth it, people never comment about my teeth. i did get my widsom teeth out (not by choice, they started rotting) and it was sooo expensive :/

No, because my front teeth overlap each other. If orthodontists weren't so expensive I'd love to have them fixed, but it would be for cosmetic purposes only since it doesn't affect my bite.

I do inbetween my two front teeth but it really doesnt bother me. My friends dont mind it either and no one called me out about it. Though i do have a small chip on my left tooth from biting a glass bottle.
My dentist originally thought of putting on braces though he didnt notice that my jaw was quite big and teeth quite small. So I did get braces it would just make all the gaps the same size :ROFLMAO:

Can yes but no be an option? Thats a serious question. I naturally do not have a gap between my front top teeth. In fact I had beautiful straight nicely gapped teeth. But then I had surgery and had to have a breathing tube (nothing major just had to be put under) and I tried to take a bite out of it. About 1/3 of one of my front top teeth gone. The poor nurses! They felt so terrible. So working on getting that fixed but unwilling to pay $1,500 for a crown so weighing my options. Probably yanking it out and doing something. Thankful currently for mandatory masks. When I smile you can hardly tell it isnt natural but when you look at the bottom of the tooth more is gone there so its noticeable then.

Last edited:
My top teeth are straight because I had braces as a kid and then Invisalign a few years ago. My bottom teeth are a mess though. I have a gap between the front 2, and they are different lengths so it just looks weird

No, I don't have any gaps. My mouth is actually a little overcrowded. My upper teeth are straight, but before I had my upper wisdom teeth pulled I would sometimes have pain because my teeth were pressing too hard on each other. My front teeth on the bottom are all slightly crooked because they shifted to make way for my lower wisdom teeth, but I haven't needed to have those wisdom teeth pulled and it's not affecting anything so I feel no need to fix it.

used to have buck teeth and they had a gap, had retainers to move back my jaw then i had to wear regular braces. i think it was pretty cute but kids would make fun of me hahaha
Hahaha when ur teeth basically go back to the way they were after all that treatment because u lost ur retainer the first month u got them Hahaha
Post automatically merged:

i dont have buck teeth but a little gap between my front teeth

I have a small gap between my two front teeth. It doesn’t bother be too much but at times I get quite conscious about it. I count myself lucky that my teeth aren’t worse compared to others in life. Maybe one day I’ll finally go back to an orthodontist and finish my braces treatment. 🤔

Last edited:
Nope. I used to have a subtle one in the middle of my incisors until I got braces. In retrospect I guess I never really needed braces, but whatever.

No, but my teeth are really messed up and crooked because I refused to take my teeth out when I was little.
Although my baby teeth did grow in a bit crooked as well :| man i need braces

i had 3 teeth taken out to get braces and while two of the gaps are closing (one hasn't really worked idk the wire broke a few times so that's probably why), i still have small gaps. but i won't forever!

I used to have a big tooth gap due to my two front teeth growing in sticking out because I sucked my thumb as a child lol. I grew up thinking I'd need braces but the dentist said my teeth would eventually go straight by themselves so I didn't need them.

I didn't believe him at the time but they actually have straightened out over the years, and now there's barely any gap. My front teeth are both a little large though, but eh, I don't really care. I get complimented on how white my teeth are now which is weird since as a kid they were one of my main insecurities,,

I used to wear braces, didn't really wear my retainer so a gap developed between my two top front teeth. I like it now, gives me character I suppose. lol.

yep between my two front teeth should have been a third there apparently. wish they did got the together when i was a kid though cause i sure don't like it.

Back