• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do you ever put on the Wii wrist strap.

i did then i got good enough with handling it and stop, it is like training wheels on your bike

I put it on most of the time. I won't put it on if I'm playing Classic style. (Wiimote sideways)

I wrap it around my pinkie finger for some reason.

It gives me some sense of safeness but without the thing dangling on your wrist.

Yeah, I dunno.

I do now, because one time, I forgot to put the Wii wrist strap on when I was playing Wii Sports, and I threw the Wiimote up the ceiling when playing bowling. :eek:

At least I didn't throw it at the TV.

i did, but then i had to take it off to put it in my guitar..
so i dont anymore

I don't play my Wii anymore, but when I did I always used it. I'm a klutz so it saved my TV's life many times.

Yes, but only because I feel more comfortable with it on, rather than having it constantly hit your arm.

Most of the time. I use to play Mario Kart with out the strap but it was irritating...

Back