• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do you approve of the job the President of the United States is doing?

Do approve of the job President Trump is currently doing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently, trump signed a pro-life law and helped the approval of two oil pipelines that could be potentially harmful to the environment.
i want to give him a chance but, you know. stuff like this.

I know, isn't it amazing that Trump can claim to be saving lives with an anti-abortion law while on the same day also signing off on a pipeline which could poison people's drinking water?

Like I said, I'm not transgender. I identify as a boy. I just look transgender, so if somebody seen me, I could easily see them making that assumption about me. I know the difference between transgender and transsexual. I was referring to transgender people. I don't see why they'd wanna use a urinal if they didn't have a penis.

Yep. Unisex is the answer. Everyone gets to be happy.

Bowie, the point that I'm trying to make is that people should use the bathrooms that they feel most comfortable in, regardless of their equipment. Just because someone doesn't have a penis doesn't mean they are unable to use a urinal. There are ways, lol. Also, it's what makes them feel good and happy in their own skin.

You identify as a boy so that is why you go to the men's room. So why should people who also identify as male not get to go to the men's room, too? Not trying to argue with you, just trying to make you see a different perspective because it's not a black and white matter.

Also, I realize this is a thread about Trump and his job as president. However, trans rights are pretty relative. But I'm done talking about this now.

Bowie, the point that I'm trying to make is that people should use the bathrooms that they feel most comfortable in, regardless of their equipment. Just because someone doesn't have a penis doesn't mean they are unable to use a urinal. There are ways, lol. Also, it's what makes them feel good and happy in their own skin.

You identify as a boy so that is why you go to the men's room. So why should people who also identify as male not get to go to the men's room, too? Not trying to argue with you, just trying to make you see a different perspective because it's not a black and white matter.

Also, I realize this is a thread about Trump and his job as president. However, trans rights are pretty relative. But I'm done talking about this now.

But who wants to be in a restroom? I wanna get in and get out. Gender never crosses my mind, and the people in there with me certainly don't cross my mind. Just get in, do your business, and get out before you catch a disease. That's my stance, at least. If they were all unisex, nobody would have to worry about things like that.

Also, yes. Trump has a say in LGBT+ rights. Gotta acknowledge every issue.

yep okay so trump is ordering the infamous wall to be built
i understand that he's trying to stop gangs, coyotes, illegals, etc. but hoo boy, this is NOT going to go in your favour man

I wonder where that check from Mexico that Trump promised is... I guess it looks like American taxpayers will be paying for the wall. If Trump can't get Mexico to pay for it like he promised, the next president should send the bill to him and his family and make them pay for it.

I wonder where that check from Mexico that Trump promised is... I guess it looks like American taxpayers will be paying for the wall. If Trump can't get Mexico to pay for it like he promised, the next president should send the bill to him and his family and make them pay for it.

Looking at Trump's history of paying honest hard-working people for their work, I wouldn't hold my breath on this one... Lol

It's only been like, five days. I'd say wait a bit before we can judge.

But he did shoot down the TPP immediately. So I'd say yes, I definitely do approve of how he's doing right now.

"He's hardly been president" and he's already gone ahead and continued the Dakota Pipeline, banned EPA from social media, is freezing EPA's grants and contracts, is planning to eliminate arts programs and cut funding to PBS and NPR, closed investigations of Flint's water crisis, repealed ACA, is planning to eliminate the IMLS....

"He's hardly been president" "He's not even been in for a week" "He's only been here for 5 days"; These are all negative statements at this point.

"He's hardly been president" and he's already gone ahead and continued the Dakota Pipeline, banned EPA from social media, is freezing EPA's grants and contracts, is planning to eliminate arts programs and cut funding to PBS and NPR, closed investigations of Flint's water crisis, repealed ACA, is planning to eliminate the IMLS....

"He's hardly been president" "He's not even been in for a week" "He's only been here for 5 days"; These are all negative statements at this point.

It hasn't happened yet, but it's already starting. And I don't think the whole thing will be gone. And if it is, some provisions may make it to the alternative. But the individual mandate is already disappearing.

And what is the IMLS?

we all knew he was gonna do this bad is anyone actually suprised

hes pretty much done the opposite of what i believe in and im firmly convinced he's going to be one of the worst presidents in history, maybe things will get better but i have very low hopes of that

when 2020 rolls round and we truly see how bad things are then we can know for certain how well he's done

If Trump can't get Mexico to pay for it like he promised, the next president should send the bill to him and his family and make them pay for it.

20170124_Trump-1.jpg

haha maybe not

It hasn't happened yet, but it's already starting. And I don't think the whole thing will be gone. And if it is, some provisions may make it to the alternative. But the individual mandate is already disappearing.

And what is the IMLS?

the Institute of Museum & Library Services. He's noted that eliminating it would "save $230 million per year"

how the hell do the british have a lower opinion of trump than nearly everyone else? a lot of british are quite pro trump, thats suprising actually

Probably because we have always had bad prime ministers in power (including our current one), so we kinda just got used to it. Our last prime minister had sex with a pig.

Probably because we have always had bad prime ministers in power (including our current one), so we kinda just got used to it. Our last prime minister had sex with a pig.

It does seem weird, but i'd bet at the least Scotland probably skewed that poll a bit. Try and find a person up here that actually likes Trump. I know about 4.

I have a question about the ACA repeal. I know from the conservative viewpoint, the law should be gone, but replaced with a less extreme version. But from the liberal viewpoint, would our country be worse off if we passed the ACA then repealed, or would it be worse off if the ACA never even got implemented?

I have a question about the ACA repeal. I know from the conservative viewpoint, the law should be gone, but replaced with a less extreme version. But from the liberal viewpoint, would our country be worse off if we passed the ACA then repealed, or would it be worse off if the ACA never even got implemented?

It would be worse off if it never got passed since a lot of people who got health through the ACA wouldn't have been able to get it otherwise. That and people will get pissed off if repealing the ACA causes them to lose their health insurance which in turn means they will be motivated to vote out the people who took away their healthcare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back