Do you approve of the job the President of the United States is doing?

Do approve of the job President Trump is currently doing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i read something about trump prioritizing christian refugees!! i definitely dont mind this as christians have been persecuted since long before the war by a certain group of people, also nobody has cared about them throughout this entire war for some reason... so it's good they at least might have a chance of being noticed by ppl now

annd iirc if that isn't feasible he'll close off refugees from syria entirely? i dunno all the details tho.

- - - Post Merge - - -

as for the sanctuary thing, even if it's not what people agree with, law is law and we should have to follow it. it's ok to disapprove of a law and protest against it if they think it's an injustice buuut it doesnt seem like thats whats happening in these states (edit: to clarify i mean like having the actual intent to fight for some changes rather than casually breaking the law). correct me if im wrong tho idk much about this

Last edited:
Honestly the US presidency is all a facade, because that country is being ruled not by the previous presidents but by the elite, bankers. The elected presidents are just puppets. Trump is just another puppet, and no matter how hard he preaches about making america great again, no matter what changes he brings it will end up biting the people in the butt eventually. The citizens of the USA are their slaves, their source of income, do the math. I don't see a bright future for the US and the rest of this world. It's time for people to wake up and realise what is happening.

an important thing also: if anyone on the thread has said or had the mindset of, "i want obama back! he was a great man! he did nothing wrong!" take a look at this.
IMG_20170127_224802.jpg

an important thing also: if anyone on the thread has said or had the mindset of, "i want obama back! he was a great man! he did nothing wrong!" take a look at this.
View attachment 193209

I totally agree with this. Also, George Bush saved more lives than any other president has, even when he declared war on terror in Iraq and in Afghanistan. I know the thread isn't about Bush, but I wanted to add that in case people continue trashing Bush or Trump while praising Obama.

i read something about trump prioritizing christian refugees!! i definitely dont mind this as christians have been persecuted since long before the war by a certain group of people, also nobody has cared about them throughout this entire war for some reason... so it's good they at least might have a chance of being noticed by ppl now

annd iirc if that isn't feasible he'll close off refugees from syria entirely? i dunno all the details tho.

He said that thing about taking Christian refugees during the campaign but then walked it back later. It's almost impossible to do some kind of religious test for refugees to see what religion they really are. Trump now plans on banning all refugees from countries with terrorism problems, and that will include Christians as well as Muslims. So basically, the Christians in that area are getting screwed by Trump because once again, instead of coming up with a well-thought-out policy, Trump is going with an easy blanket plan that won't work and will have unintended consequences.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I totally agree with this. Also, George Bush saved more lives than any other president has, even when he declared war on terror in Iraq and in Afghanistan. I know the thread isn't about Bush, but I wanted to add that in case people continue trashing Bush or Trump while praising Obama.

WTF? Between 9/11 happening during his presidency and starting 2 wars which killed hundreds of thousands of people, Bush saved lives? Obama was far from perfect, but at least he left office with a much higher approval rating than Bush.

Last edited:
He said that thing about taking Christian refugees during the campaign but then walked it back later. It's almost impossible to do some kind of religious test for refugees to see what religion they really are. Trump now plans on banning all refugees from countries with terrorism problems, and that will include Christians as well as Muslims. So basically, the Christians in that area are getting screwed by Trump because once again, instead of coming up with a well-thought-out policy, Trump is going with an easy blanket plan that won't work and will have unintended consequences.

- - - Post Merge - - -

WTF? Between 9/11 happening during his presidency and starting 2 wars which killed hundreds of thousands of people, Bush saved lives? Obama was far from perfect, but at least he left office with a much higher approval rating than Bush.

I was just about to say, Bush killed over 1 million innocent people in Iraq.

He only started the wars to capture the islamic fascists, not kill innocent beings. As for those who said he invaded Iraq for oil, I not just disagree. I have an antipathy for people who believe that.

He only started the wars to capture the islamic fascists, not kill innocent beings. As for those who said he invaded Iraq for oil, I not just disagree. I have an antipathy for people who believe that.

Yes but he still killed innocent people, it doesn't matter what the motivation was, he still killed over 1 million innocent people, disgusting and you feel a deep dislike for people believing he invaded Iraq for oil? Very intolerant, you criticize left wingers for being 'more intolerant' than right wingers yet you have constantly shown hate for those who have views that oppose yours and another thing I can't believe your defending that filthy old man.

Um... when a war is started, troops and innocent people are going to die whether that's the intention or not. That's what a war is. That's why military action should only be used when it's really, really necessary. In the case of Iraq, it wasn't necessary. Saddam Hussein was a bad dude, but he didn't represent an imminent threat to other countries. I don't know why or how the Iraq War got started, but most people agree in retrospect that the war was a terrible decision and destabilized the region in addition to the many lives that were lost.

i'm curious. would you still have faith in trump if he did or said something that would cross the line for you? or is there nothing that trump can do that's too far do you think?

I think he is extremely being moronic and unintelligent on the supposed three million illegals voting in the 2016 election.

There is voter fraud. SOME illegals vote. SOME do vote in two states. SOME are just registered to vote in two states. Voter fraud is voter fraud. He was attacking it on the campaign, he's attacking it now. How he's attacking it and what he thinks of the estimates is what I am saying is moronic and very unintelligent.

No matter what, they still have innocent blood on their hands, that will never be forgiven. If all i think those murderers ( that's what they are) should be publicly executed. Really i have no respect for people who defend those who commited mass murder on innocent people, this isn't about religion these wars are only for money and stealing land. Open your eyes. Also look up the definition of terrorism, has nothing to do with religion or whatever, but it has everything to do with government. Seriously do some research and don't believe what the media is feeding you, cuz they are feeding you lies, lies and more lies. #Brainwash #ZombieNation.

Honestly, Obama was a mess. He ignored DAPL until later. He sent drones and killed many civilians. Reading the individual stories from the victims' families was disturbing. Not sure where his mind was.
But that doesn't excuse Trump's actions. It's just both horrible people.

Last edited:
Another thing I approve of Trump is that he's doing what he promised to do. He made a couple promises since the election to the inauguration, and he is fulfilling them quickly. Obama was bad at keeping up to his promises. He made some in 2008, failed on a couple of them in 2012. But Obama isn't the only president who had a bad record of failing to do what he promised.

My president, Donald J. Trump is putting America first. We, the great nation of Mercia' has had this mentality that we need to be the world police. Since Trump is destroying that mentality, many are angry and confused.

Employment is only in the 70s in the U.S terroritory of Puerto Rico. In the 20s for unemployement. That means practically one out of four people are unemployed. Why not assist Puerto Rico?

Veterans in America are NOT getting the care they deserve. There was this veteran who got a cut wound on his leg... later he ended up dead. Dead. Dead. When the coroner was examining his body there were maggots for crying out loud! Only a few hours later after his death! A few hours! Tf? Also, look at that veteran that committed suicide in the parking lot for being denied medical treatment! ��

We're trillions of dollars in debt? Why? Our economy is garbage. We don't tax the same like other countries do for imports.

There are many things wrong with ourselves that we need to fix and work on before focusing on other countries. We're too busy trying to police the world rather than focus on ourselves. We need to be selfish. Why don't the countries who are in the Middle East with billions in their government help themselves?

Last edited:
im not an american but he already banned entry to us from 7 different countries for 90 days and i heard they can even cause americans not being able to return home.
he also signed an executive order for 2 controversial pipelines which will basically ef up the environment and destroy native american burials and pollute the water. he thinks it will create jobs while studies have shown otherwise.
sounds like hes doing a real ****job.
hes starting on the wall while he doesnt even have enough money to pay for it and mexico refuses to pay for it (gotta love that) so he will most likely use tax money. meanwhile they could spend that money on education or improving their healthcare first. i think they still have veterans on the streets there like america what you doing D: and like repealing obamacare will do anything good when he doesnt seem to have a plan to replace it yet. :/

im not an american but he already banned entry to us from 7 different countries for 90 days and i heard they can even cause americans not being able to return home.
he also signed an executive order for 2 controversial pipelines which will basically ef up the environment and destroy native american burials and pollute the water. he thinks it will create jobs while studies have shown otherwise.
hes starting on the wall while he doesnt even have enough money to pay for it and mexico refuses to pay for it (gotta love that) so he will most likely use tax money. meanwhile they could spend that money on education or improving their healthcare first. i think they still have veterans on the streets there like america what you doing D: and like repealing obamacare will do anything good when he doesnt seem to have a plan to replace it yet. :/

He says he's on the side of the veterans but I don't see why the wall would have to be more important.

Yeah, I just read about this. I lived overseas for 3 years. The idea that Trump is causing US citizens who haven't done anything wrong to get arrested - ones that were on planes while this happened and had NO WARNING - is completely ridiculous and kinda terrifying. What country is he going to lock down next? He complains about China and taking away jobs. Is he going to block people coming from China next? And then US citizens who are coming back on the plane from their vacation to China to visit the Great Wall and such will get arrested or kicked out of the country?

WTF. No. Just no.

With the new immigration laws in place, it's good that we're keeping them immigrants out of the US entirely. They'd be making a mistake moving to the US with how trump's running it.

Brush. The pipeline will have us have moderate gas prices when we get out of NAFTA. .-.
"Causing Americans not to go home." Bruh. That's fake news. Lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

With the new immigration laws in place, it's good that we're keeping them immigrants out of the US entirely. They'd be making a mistake moving to the US with how trump's running it.
You mean deporting illegals like any other country does? K...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, I just read about this. I lived overseas for 3 years. The idea that Trump is causing US citizens who haven't done anything wrong to get arrested - ones that were on planes while this happened and had NO WARNING - is completely ridiculous and kinda terrifying. What country is he going to lock down next? He complains about China and taking away jobs. Is he going to block people coming from China next? And then US citizens who are coming back on the plane from their vacation to China to visit the Great Wall and such will get arrested or kicked out of the country?

Where do you come up with these assumptions? Lol. It is common for POTUSes to block immigration from terror stricken regions. .-.

- - - Post Merge - - -

He says he's on the side of the veterans but I don't see why the wall would have to be more important.

Hmmm... I wonder why many veterans support him then? Maybe because he's on their side... .-.

- - - Post Merge - - -

D: and like repealing obamacare will do anything good when he doesnt seem to have a plan to replace it yet. :/

Ok then? Have you been keeping up with current events?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back