• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying do-rag hat <3

riinasuu

sherb is baby
Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (32) +
wanting to get this hat in grey/brown colours if available as i only
have blue/yellow/green, either that or just let me catalog it<3
i can offer IGB or TBT for it or your time if you let me catalog :+)

**still looking for grey and brown!**

here's a pic as well:
do-rag.e95dfad.png

Last edited:
i think these are in my able sisters today, give me a sec to check! if not i have a couple colors you can catalog

Hello! If kumamon doesn't have them in stock, I've got the yellow and green variations that you would be more than welcome to catalogue :blush: Just let me know!

i’m sorry, i must’ve TTed to a diff day so theyre not in store anymore q.q you can come catalog the red and brown variations though!

Hello! If kumamon doesn't have them in stock, I've got the yellow and green variations that you would be more than welcome to catalogue :blush: Just let me know!

i’m sorry, i must’ve TTed to a diff day so theyre not in store anymore q.q you can come catalog the red and brown variations though!

I would love to catalog them all if possible, I won’t be available until a few hours later but if you’re both online, I’ll open my gates so you both can visit if that suits you both! If not I can visit you both separately <3

i'm sorry, i'm about to head to bed :( if you dont find anyone else i can pm you when i'm back online!

Ahh I'll quite possibly be in bed by then but if you'd like send me a private message when you're ready and I'll respond if I'm still around :blush:

hi! the do-rags are available in my able sisters shop today so whatever colors u wanna come get, feel free! just let me know and shoot me a pm so i can set up a dodo code c:

Back