• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling DIYS sales ( Clearing storage on first of December )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
any mush lamp left? or 2?
Hi! Do you still have the trees bounty big tree, arch, and lamp? If so I’d like to buy them!!

Yep! Send me a DM with dodo code and I can drop them in your town 💛 ill go in order :D ill be able to do so in 30 minutes, is that okey with both of you ?

Hi! Can I get: mush log, mush lamp, and mush partition diy's?

Hi! Can I get: mush log, mush lamp, and mush partition diy's?

Deffinitely, I have a cue right now, but ill DM you in approximately i believe 15-20 mins , hope that is okey :D
Post automatically merged:

To everyone who is making an order right now, please sen me a DM with DIYs wanted as soon as it is your turn ill write you :D, hope it is okey with all of you 💛

Hiiii if you have any of these, please may I have them :D 60tbt
Trees bounty big tree
Trees bounty arch
Leaf stool
Illuminated Present
Illuminated snowflake
Illuminated tree
Illuminated reindeer
Tabletop festive tree
Three tiered snowperson
Festive Tree
Festive top set
Big festive tree

status update: started the rounds of delivery, soon you will receive a text from me to get your precious ✨

Hi it’s me again haha! Interested in:
-Illuminated tree
-Snowperson head
-Tabletop festive tree
-Three tiered-snowperson
-Festive tree
-Festive top set
-Holiday candle
-Ornament wreath
-Ornament mobile
45tbt total:)

Hi it’s me again haha! Interested in:
-Illuminated tree
-Snowperson head
-Tabletop festive tree
-Three tiered-snowperson
-Festive tree
-Festive top set
-Holiday candle
-Ornament wreath
-Ornament mobile
45tbt total:)

Definitely !

--> status update: started the rounds of delivery, soon you will receive a text from me to get your precious ✨

DIYs restocked and added a one sell deal with a few regular DIYs :D

DIYs have been updated and added a limited bells deal. Its night time where I am so ill be unavailable for a couple of hours :sleep:. Leave a comment and I will get back to you ASAP 😊.

Hi there! May I please have the Tree-Branch Wand recipe for 5 TBT? Thank you. 😊

Absolutely !Write me a DM with Dodo code when you are online and ill hope of the plane :). Ill be attentive to the forum☺
Thanks so much! 😊 I've sent payment to you and will be available in about 3.5 hours (around 1 PM EST or so), which hopefully isn't too early or late for you.

hey there. could I get the following DIYs?

autumn wall
coloured leaves flooring
maple-leaf pochette
maple-leaf umbrella
leaf stool
maple-leaf pond stone
tree's bounty arch

this comes to 35tbt correct? ty!

hey there. could I get the following DIYs?

autumn wall
coloured leaves flooring
maple-leaf pochette
maple-leaf umbrella
leaf stool
maple-leaf pond stone
tree's bounty arch

this comes to 35tbt correct? ty!

Absolutely ! Ill go fetch them and as soon as i get the dodo via Dm ill hop on the plane and drop the goodies in your town 🎉✈️

Hi, me again :)
Can I get the mush lamp, Mush parasol, Mush low stool, Mush partition, and mush log for 25 tbt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back