• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Buying DIYs for new island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. TBT Bells

Alolan_Apples

Go Yoshis!
Yoshi's Islanders
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (146) +
I plan on starting a new town on my OLED Switch, and I am planning on getting some DIYs before I start a new town. Here are all of the DIYs and cooking recipes I’m missing:

All done

Last edited:
heyo ,i have these if you want to buy them off of me
  • Wooden Full-Length Mirror
  • Iron Garden Chair
  • Ironwood Cart
  • Log Decorative Shelves
  • Log Extra Long Sofa
  • Peach Surprise Box
  • Frozen Fence
  • Frozen Floor Tile
  • Palm Tree Lamp
  • Cherry Tart
  • Peach Smoothie
  • Pear Jelly

heyo ,i have these if you want to buy them off of me
  • Wooden Full-Length Mirror
  • Iron Garden Chair
  • Ironwood Cart
  • Log Decorative Shelves
  • Log Extra Long Sofa
  • Peach Surprise Box
  • Frozen Fence
  • Frozen Floor Tile
  • Palm Tree Lamp
  • Cherry Tart
  • Peach Smoothie
  • Pear Jelly
24 TBT coming right up. May I visit your island? Mine is a mess right now

24 TBT coming right up. May I visit your island? Mine is a mess right now
Sure sure! The dodo code is: KVWC4
Feel free to look around my island, my island is somewhat of a mess right now as well... Also my island name is "Dirtway"
I can also give you two stacks of Glowing moss

That’s 12 DIYs down. 56 to go before I can start the new island.

I’m also removing items from my wishlist as I obtain them. If I haven’t got it yet, it will be on the list.

i have star fragments. 2 tbt per stack for the white star fragments and 1 tbt per stack for the yellow star fragments.

edit: everything else in the picture is not for sale.

Attachments

• IMG_5102.jpg
    IMG_5102.jpg
    978.4 KB · Views: 4
i have star fragments. 2 tbt per stack for the white star fragments and 1 tbt per stack for the yellow star fragments.

edit: everything else in the picture is not for sale.
I’m only interested into the yellow fragments. But I’ll send 17 TBT right away.

May I visit your island?

I’m gonna check out Liz’s shop for some of the items on my wishlist. Anything that is still remaining after will still be on my list in this thread.

i checked my other islands. i found a lot of vines and glowing moss. i found a few recipes that was on your list. i found 34 more star fragments. the diys that i found are as follows: french fries, pretzels and ironwood clock. let me know if you are interested.

Attachments

• IMG_5107.jpg
    IMG_5107.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 0
i checked my other islands. i found a lot of vines and glowing moss. i found a few recipes that was on your list. i found 34 more star fragments. the diys that i found are as follows: french fries, pretzels and ironwood clock. let me know if you are interested.
Yes, I would be interested. Not much into the vines, but the other stuff. Let me know the TBT price, and I’ll come to your island.

I can get you the rest of these if you still need! c:

It'll take me a minute to get everything though >_>

Alright. I got everything except.. the Festive Wreath, Toy Day Stockings, and I think the Iron Wall Lamp..? So you'd be missing 3 ;;

I'm gonna double-check my stock again to see if I have the wall lamp.. You may have to learn it while you're on my island. I was flying to my friend's island to get one off her. When I flew back with it, it was gone -_-

Alright, so I do not have an extra iron-wall lamp on me :^(
However, I do have everything else right where the entrance is. The two gifts at the front are for you as well c:
That's 49 items for 100 TBT, yeah? 2 TBT per item except the stickers, which is 4 TBT? You can send it whenever you're ready ^^

Dodo Code is... J 0 L P S

I'm Mimi of Ino !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back