• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Diy giveaway (now with list)

Status
Not open for further replies.

srednivashtar

Great Ferret
Bells
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (107) +
Hello! I have recipes I don't need and would gladly give them to anyone needing them! Let me know if you want to peruse them and I will pm you a Dodo.
Thank you for reading and have a nice day!

List

Last edited:
Hello! Sorry there are none of your wishlist! As I'm a french player translating them all is really time consuming but your solution is quite smart! Have a nice day! Oh I have the fruit wreath!

Last edited:
Could I get the bamboo lunch box, log wall-mounted clock and tea table recipes? Are there any recipes you're still in search of?

Hi ^.^ May I have the bamboo lunch box, the stone lion dogs and the tea table?
Edit : since some asked them before me can I have the lion dog diy?

Hello, may I visit, please? I’d really like to get the bamboo sphere, cherry lamp, knitted grass backpack if that’s OK-?

Do you have a wish list?

Thank you!

Hi! I have several lunch boxes recipes but the tea table have been given away. I am in no need for recipes just come and get what you need! I'll send a dodo as soon as people have left. Edit : i have one tea table left! Alex can have it since they posted for it first

Hello, may I visit, please? I’d really like to get the bamboo sphere, cherry lamp, knitted grass backpack if that’s OK-?

Do you have a wish list?

Thank you!

I mostly want Mom aprons, or kitchen rugs...

If you still have it, I would appreciate the Bamboo Lunchbox.

I need to check if there are some left after the people above
Post automatically merged:

If you still have it, I would appreciate the Bamboo Lunchbox.
Yes! still one left! I send you the dodo!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back