• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

DIY collectors

sarosephie

Bells
Red Christmas Stocking
Jingloid
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Tin Robot
Eerie Star Potion
White Lily
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
How many of you guys have collected every single recipe in the game?
and just to be specific I mean all of the currently released DIYs that you can obtain at this moment in time.
I'm going to exclude the toy day ones because we actually can't get those without data mining and that is I think considered cheating.
Personally I'm really missing 10 more DIYs for a full collection.
I really like collecting them myself but depending on the situation, I like to buy them as well.
I really like doing the events because they're fun and getting the DIYs that comes with them feels like the reward.
Sometimes I really don't like doing the balloon DIYs because that's just agonizing and purely luck-based.
Making all the snow boys is kind of fun but at the same time I would not like to do it because there's just so many DIYs and not like 10 ones.
You gotta spend days collecting all of them... But at least they're guaranteed unlike balloons.

The fall DIYs made me give up on collecting them all immediately. I think I only got like 5 of them? It's really kinda sad. Eventually I hope to get them all though, but I don't really mind not getting them right away! It's nice to have something to look forward to next year 🙂
I'm exicted for collecting the illuminated items right now, though!

The fall DIYs made me give up on collecting them all immediately. I think I only got like 5 of them? It's really kinda sad. Eventually I hope to get them all though, but I don't really mind not getting them right away! It's nice to have something to look forward to next year 🙂
I'm exicted for collecting the illuminated items right now, though!
Yeah, and I'm too lazy and I want to preserve my town's atmosphere to time travel before hand. If I end up finding the DIYs in the balloon on the way to my daily activities, that's cool and welcome.

i haven't got all of them yet since i keep resetting ny game but i have 538 at the moment, i don't know how many there are so i'm not sure how close i am to finishing

i did get all the snow and festive diys (the ones avaliable that is, so not the gift pile)

I've gotten all the ones so far expect for some zodiac, winter seasonals, and the summer shell rug.

I've bought most of mine especially the flower crowns and wreaths and the seasonal stuff.

I love finding new DIYs, especially as it becomes more and more rare of an event. But currently I am not going out of my way much to obtain ones i am missing. Even the mushroom and DIYs i ended up not collecting them all, just because life got in the way. I figure when it gives me something to look forward to in the future, and if i ever really must have a recipe i know there are a lot of great people on here who will sell them to me at a fair price or even give them away! The most neglected of my DIY collections is the Celeste DIYs, there are a few i would love to have, but honestly i just don't have a use for many of them and so I rarely look for celeste or try to wish on stars.

So no, have not collected them all yet, but I do always enjoy the thrill of building my collection of DIYs.

I really try to work on balloon farming but after a while I get frustrated when I don't get DIYs. I got all of the mushrooms though - that made me so happy!

I’m only missing some flower wreaths and crowns, Celeste recipes, and most of the winter recipes. I don’t like buying recipes from someone and prefer collecting them myself.

I only recently started playing (in the last couple months) so I definitely don't have as many as other people but I'm slowly getting there!! I love finding new ones in bottles or balloons and it's always so satisfying finding one you don't already know (I don't need another clothesline DIY thanks)

i’m currently 12 diys away from having a full collection and i’m honestly really proud of that! i’m slowly chipping away at what’s left and while that does make me a bit sad, i know that there’ll be new diys in the future and i’ve really been having fun with collecting them!

I am almost finished, will be when I finish the frozens, technically I have them all though already since my second island character has all the frozen set already

I've been playing in real time but I'm very close to having them all. I got a good chunk on my own and I got a good chunk through people on these forums. At this point I've got all the non-seasonal/zodiac/golden tool DIYs, and all I'm missing are 20 winter/festive DIYs, 3 zodiac DIYs, the summer-shell rug DIY and the golden shovel DIY.

i haven't got all of them yet since i keep resetting ny game but i have 538 at the moment, i don't know how many there are so i'm not sure how close i am to finishing

i did get all the snow and festive diys (the ones avaliable that is, so not the gift pile)
ACNH.Guide says there's 624 recipes right now that's probably about right that app is always updated pretty fast as Nintendo adds stuff to the game

ACNH.Guide says there's 624 recipes right now that's probably about right that app is always updated pretty fast as Nintendo adds stuff to the game
ah so i'm not that far off, tysm for letting me know ^-^

I'm only missing the ones I shouldn't have yet, exception being the Illuminated reindeer and snowflakes, 9 Snowboy gifted recipes, and the Golden shovel.

I just gave up and started trading for them. They made collecting DIY in this game such a boring grind. You're not even guaranteed to get them. I like building the snowmen, diving with Pascal, and getting the spooky stuff occasionally from the villagers. They did it right with this way.

They could had found a way to make it challenging and fun. Instead they made it mind-numbingly boring. They really phoned it in with the diy balloons.

Besides the remaining Celeste, Frozen, Snowflake and Festive DIYs.

I do believe I have everything. Flower wreaths and crowns including.

I've got all of them, save for the golden shovel, golden rod, and any unobtainable Toy Day DIYs. I'll admit I kind of cheated while collecting them-- instead of searching all over my island, I caved and bought the bulk of them on here. Too much time was wasted hunting balloons, I'd rather spend my time saving money to purchase stuff on here because it's guaranteed. :p

I have everything except for the 2 not yet released toy day recipes: the wrapping paper and the gift pile.

I'd say I got a big chunk of the seasonal DIYS from a kind person and bought a few recipes.

Back