• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Diva the Uchi Frog (voided)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yiesha

Have a heart
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (50) +
I got her from wifi with other person I was so bummed.

Please take her off my hand. She's already in boxes.

Voided

Last edited:
She will still move in the same amount of time it normally takes a villager to move. Whether or not some one asks her to move into their town.

She will still move in the same amount of time it normally takes a villager to move. Whether or not some one asks her to move into their town.
I am sorry my English not that good. I cant understand what you saying D:

Basically they're saying if even if someone comes and gets her it will take the same time as if she moved into the void

Basically they're saying if even if someone comes and gets her it will take the same time as if she moved into the void
oh..thank you Bekka. Is this refers to time taken for how long I will still see at mainstreet or time taken for her house to disappear? Perhaps I can bear that mainstreet part. I just dont want her to go to my friend place without their will cuz I spend time with my friend often ;-;

oh..thank you Bekka. Is this refers to time taken for how long I will still see at mainstreet or time taken for her house to disappear? Perhaps I can bear that mainstreet part. I just dont want her to go to my friend place without their will cuz I spend time with my friend often ;-;

For their house to disappear. Once she moves she will be in your wifi pool and if you go online with someone with less than 10 villagers, she is likely to move in. Once you go online, your pool will be cleared. When she moves, if you want I can let you clear you pool in my town because I've already had her and I have 10 villagers. That way you won't have to worry about your friend getting Diva

For their house to disappear. Once she moves she will be in your wifi pool and if you go online with someone with less than 10 villagers, she is likely to move in. Once you go online, your pool will be cleared. When she moves, if you want I can let you clear you pool in my town because I've already had her and I have 10 villagers. That way you won't have to worry about your friend getting Diva
OMG really?? you are a live saver!!! ;o;!!!
I thank you sooooo greatly!
I can TT her to void now. I just really want her to move.
I need that spot for my dreamie that my friend hold for me ;o;

OMG really?? you are a live saver!!! ;o;!!!
I thank you sooooo greatly!
I can TT her to void now. I just really want her to move.
I need that spot for my dreamie that my friend hold for me ;o;
Sure! I'm busy at the moment but I should be free soon so I'll let you know :)

ok sure! any time you are free I'll be greatful ;o; <3

Alrighty, I'm ready! For it to work I'm pretty sure I must go to your town. Also while I'm there would it be alright if I got signatures for Kid Cat? He gave me a petition for mandatory fitness haha

Alrighty, I'm ready! For it to work I'm pretty sure I must go to your town. Also while I'm there would it be alright if I got signatures for Kid Cat? He gave me a petition for mandatory fitness haha
oh? not the other way around? I heard I am sort of a carrier. lol
maybe we can visit each other just in case?

And sure thingy. No problem~ you can talk with them ^^~

Ok, we'll do both to be sure! I'll add you and open my gates so swing on by!!

I'll close and reopen

- - - Post Merge - - -

Try now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back