• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop ˗ˏˋ ꒰ digimon's acnl item shop ꒱ ˊˎ˗ -- [closed forever! thank you!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hiya! i'm back again 😅

mayor: vincent
town: hollows
fc: 0834-7027-9455
availability: anytime today
items: wood-plank table, creepy cauldron, medicine cabinet, lily lamp, cedar saplings x10, famous mushrooms x10, blue hydrangea starts x10, white azalea starts x10
total tbt: 48 tbt!

thank you again!

hello again! i can deliver everything now if that works for you! :3 just let me know and i'll watch out for your gates

LubsOeh.gif

bump!

please can i get 20 saplings?

hiya! sure thing! it'll be 20 tbt and i can deliver it now if that works for you c: if not i'll be available tomorrow (est time)

edit: logging off for the night, but i will be back tomorrow if you're interested, ty!

Last edited:
hiya! sure thing! it'll be 20 tbt and i can deliver it now if that works for you c: if not i'll be available tomorrow (est time)

edit: logging off for the night, but i will be back tomorrow if you're interested, ty!
Hi, sorry I didn't see this until now, can i send you a message when i'm available again?

Hi, sorry I didn't see this until now, can i send you a message when i'm available again?

no worries! let me know when you’re available and we can definitely trade (i should be available unless i’m out running errands later on today)

yes sorry for the delayed reply, also, not sure if we’ve exchanged friendcodes before but mine is 5129-6971-8888 if you need it :3 I’ll boot my game up now
hi, sorry for this delayed reply, are you on now? ill add you :)

Hi! Hoping to order the following items:

Mayor: Klaudia
Town name: Kyoto
FC: 2552-5477-4493
Availability: Until 10:00 PM CST today, Sunday the 11th, and 9:00 AM CST - 10:00 PM CST tomorrow, Monday the 12th

Items:
1 TBT each:
1 bushel of pears, 1 bushel of cherries, 1 perfect apple bushel, 10 cedar saplings, 20 purple pansies, 20 blue roses, 20 gold roses, 20 red hibiscus starts, 20 yellow hibiscus starts
2 TBT each:
bunny p. balloon, heart r. balloon, beans, bubble wand, yellow glow wand, cyan pinwheel, swirl soft-serve, nabiru mask, model sailor, white brick wall, guitar case, sun, teacup ride, tent, UFO, bamboo grass, blossom lantern
3 TBT each:
kiki and lala wand, kiki and lala shoes, kiki and lala socks, kiki and lala floor, kiki and lala wall, kiki and lala pin, kerokerokeroppi pins, marie wig, flower fairy wand, flower fairy boots

Total tbt: 177

Hi! Hoping to order the following items:

Mayor: Klaudia
Town name: Kyoto
FC: 2552-5477-4493
Availability: Until 10:00 PM CST today, Sunday the 11th, and 9:00 AM CST - 10:00 PM CST tomorrow, Monday the 12th

Items:
1 TBT each:
1 bushel of pears, 1 bushel of cherries, 1 perfect apple bushel, 10 cedar saplings, 20 purple pansies, 20 blue roses, 20 gold roses, 20 red hibiscus starts, 20 yellow hibiscus starts
2 TBT each:
bunny p. balloon, heart r. balloon, beans, bubble wand, yellow glow wand, cyan pinwheel, swirl soft-serve, nabiru mask, model sailor, white brick wall, guitar case, sun, teacup ride, tent, UFO, bamboo grass, blossom lantern
3 TBT each:
kiki and lala wand, kiki and lala shoes, kiki and lala socks, kiki and lala floor, kiki and lala wall, kiki and lala pin, kerokerokeroppi pins, marie wig, flower fairy wand, flower fairy boots

Total tbt: 177

hello! i can deliver everything tonight if that works for you! i just need about 20 mins to get everything ready and finish ordering a few items c:

edit: also, i don't have the nabiru mask, so everything will be 175 tbt

hello! i can deliver everything tonight if that works for you! i just need about 20 mins to get everything ready and finish ordering a few items c:

edit: also, i don't have the nabiru mask, so everything will be 175 tbt

Sure, that'd be great! And no worries about the nabiru mask. Let me know when you're ready please - I'll add your FC and check in frequently

Sure, that'd be great! And no worries about the nabiru mask. Let me know when you're ready please - I'll add your FC and check in frequently

i can drop everything off now if that works, i've already added your fc and can watch out for your gates to open c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back