Shop ˗ˏˋ ꒰ digimon's acnl item shop ꒱ ˊˎ˗ -- [closed forever! thank you!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi digimon, New item shop customer here!

I'm looking to fill out my clothing catalog, specifically 16 dresses orderable from Able Sisters. If that's too much for a single order, though, I understand, just let me know what an appropriate item limit is.

To be sure I understand, would 16 orderable dresses amount to 16 TBT?

I also noticed how you said 1TBT = 200,000 bells. If that means giving you 200,000 in game bells instead of 1 TBT here I could also do that for at least some items if that is preferred or makes it easier.

Thank you so much!

Hi digimon, New item shop customer here!

I'm looking to fill out my clothing catalog, specifically 16 dresses orderable from Able Sisters. If that's too much for a single order, though, I understand, just let me know what an appropriate item limit is.

To be sure I understand, would 16 orderable dresses amount to 16 TBT?

I also noticed how you said 1TBT = 200,000 bells. If that means giving you 200,000 in game bells instead of 1 TBT here I could also do that for at least some items if that is preferred or makes it easier.

Thank you so much!

hello leafturnedover! yes! That would be 16 tbt in total for orderable dresses since they’re 1 tbt a piece. and don’t worry about order size! feel free to look through the first post and see if there’s ever anything else you need!

also sorry! it’s a one way exchange for igb to tbt if that makes sense. i only accept tbt in this shop, the igb to tbt exchange is more for people who want to buy in game bells to use back in their towns c:

hello leafturnedover! yes! That would be 16 tbt in total for orderable dresses since they’re 1 tbt a piece. and don’t worry about order size! feel free to look through the first post and see if there’s ever anything else you need!

also sorry! it’s a one way exchange for igb to tbt if that makes sense. i only accept tbt in this shop, the igb to tbt exchange is more for people who want to buy in game bells to use back in their towns c:
Oh yeah that makes way more sense. I actually prefer not spending 200,000 per dress anyways, like even if I was the richest player ever, there's something embarrassing about that!

So I assume (99% ish) that my TBT is the 197 listed under my pic.

I will look over stuff to order, you might regret saying there's no limit lol!

Oh yeah that makes way more sense. I actually prefer not spending 200,000 per dress anyways, like even if I was the richest player ever, there's something embarrassing about that!

So I assume (99% ish) that my TBT is the 197 listed under my pic.

I will look over stuff to order, you might regret saying there's no limit lol!

yes no worries!! and yes! your tbt amount is listed under your profile pic and is the number by the label “bells” :3 and no problem! order as much as you like!

Hey, finally getting back to you, I'm so glad the online got fixed!

I realized I really wanted to fill my catalogs missing spots and so I'm going to go on some shopping spree(s) now that I have a "second chance" - hope that's ok!

Ironically I don't have my dresses here as I miraculously found a few so I'm going to make a separate clothing order if that's ok - you can wait until I have the other stuff all listed and do this all in one go if you prefer!

Music: (5)

K.k. House, k.k. Jongara, k.k. Love song, k.k. Milonga, k.k. Stroll

Spotlight items: (8)

Rocco bed, rococo chair, rococo clock, rococo floor, rococo lamp, rococo sofa, tower of pisa, unknown machine

Furniture Series/ set items: (37)

Alpine: bed, chair, closet, dresser, kitchen cart, low table, shelf, large alpine table

Green: bench, counter, pantry, wardrobe

Lovely: dresser, end table, kitchen, lamp, love seat, vanity

Minimalist minitable

Modern: bed, desk, end table

Modern wood: closet, lamp, tv

Ranch: armchair, chair, dresser, hutch

Regal: armoire, chair, clock, dresser

Robo-wall clock

Sleek: chair, stereo

I believe this order comes out to 50 TBT. Tysm!

Oh I forgot to fill out your list, here it is:

Mayor: Morgan
Town name: Inlandia
FC: 5086-3356-3507
Availability: I can usually be in anytime during the day PST, flexible, lmk.
Items: 50 orderable items listed in previous post
Total tbt: 50

I can update the TBT once I have more items listed. Thanks again.

Hey, finally getting back to you, I'm so glad the online got fixed!

I realized I really wanted to fill my catalogs missing spots and so I'm going to go on some shopping spree(s) now that I have a "second chance" - hope that's ok!

Ironically I don't have my dresses here as I miraculously found a few so I'm going to make a separate clothing order if that's ok - you can wait until I have the other stuff all listed and do this all in one go if you prefer!

Music: (5)

K.k. House, k.k. Jongara, k.k. Love song, k.k. Milonga, k.k. Stroll

Spotlight items: (8)

Rocco bed, rococo chair, rococo clock, rococo floor, rococo lamp, rococo sofa, tower of pisa, unknown machine

Furniture Series/ set items: (37)

Alpine: bed, chair, closet, dresser, kitchen cart, low table, shelf, large alpine table

Green: bench, counter, pantry, wardrobe

Lovely: dresser, end table, kitchen, lamp, love seat, vanity

Minimalist minitable

Modern: bed, desk, end table

Modern wood: closet, lamp, tv

Ranch: armchair, chair, dresser, hutch

Regal: armoire, chair, clock, dresser

Robo-wall clock

Sleek: chair, stereo

I believe this order comes out to 50 TBT. Tysm!

hi!! sorry for the wait! i just got home now but i can start working on getting your order ready in about 30 mins c: i just have to have a bite to eat and then i can get started!

hi!! sorry for the wait! i just got home now but i can start working on getting your order ready in about 30 mins c: i just have to have a bite to eat and then i can get started!
That's perfectly fine, no rush! Never good to skip a meal so put that and whatever else first.

I'll remove some of my tiles so you have more room to drop stuff off for whenever you come, I can also move items if you make trips back for the closet storage to hopefully help with the many items!

That's perfectly fine, no rush! Never good to skip a meal so put that and whatever else first.

I'll remove some of my tiles so you have more room to drop stuff off for whenever you come, I can also move items if you make trips back for the closet storage to hopefully help with the many items!

no problem! i can deliver everything now if that works for you! i think you just have to add my fc on your end, but let me know if now’s a good time and I’ll watch out for your gates c:

Dang it why can't I remember how to send TBT, I did it yesterday for crying out loud! Sorry, I'm figuring it out!

EDIT: phew! Figured it out!

So I have another order more than twice the size of my last one, apologies in advance for the insane order I'm about to put you through!

Clothing Items (34):

Ballet outfit, cake tank dress, citrus gingham dress, dreamy tank dress, fairy-tale dress, gumdrop dress, hot spring tee, hot spring skirt, lotus tank dress, lovely dress, palatial tank dress, pharaohs dress, pinafore, polka-dot dress, pop bloom dress, red riding dress, ribbon dress, shirtdress, silk bloom dress, red-grid skirt, natty shirt, Kilt, flame pants, Dragon leggings, Dragon suit, dark polka skirt, checkerboard shirt, caveman tank dress, caveman tank, caveman shorts, blue-grid skirt, soccer shirt+ shorts, black formal skirt

Furniture Items (72):

Rook, candy jar, tangerine chair, aroma pot, baby bed, black katana, checkout counter, claw-foot tub, clay furnace, clear modek, complex machine, conveyor-belt sushi, covered wagon (spotlight), cradle, deer scare, dentists chair, desert cactus, dessert case, eagle pole, Florence flask, flower chair, folding chair, game shelf, glass-top table, gold stereo, golf bag, hammock, hedge standee, high-end stereo, hurdle, jackhammer, jomon pottery, juicy-apple tv, karaoke system, kitchen scale, kitschy clock, lab chair, lovely doll, lucky gold cat, mahjong table, mama panda, mountain bike, neon sign, neutral corner, office chair, oil lamp, orange cone, pantheon post, pear wardrobe, pine chair, radiator, red vase, retro tv, rocking horse, scarecrow, screen, sink, skeleton, striped cone, table lamp, telescope, theremin, traffic cone, trash can, trunk measure, turntable, tv with vcr, violin, wash station, well, white katana, modern wood chest

Music (6):

Hypno K.K, K.K birthday, k.k. Flamenco, k.k. Metal, k.k. Sonata, k.k. Tango

That's 112 TBT, I believe. Wow I'm insane - maybe it's the insomnia. Important time to remind you to take all the time you need for this! Tysm!

So I have another order more than twice the size of my last one, apologies in advance for the insane order I'm about to put you through!

Clothing Items (34):

Ballet outfit, cake tank dress, citrus gingham dress, dreamy tank dress, fairy-tale dress, gumdrop dress, hot spring tee, hot spring skirt, lotus tank dress, lovely dress, palatial tank dress, pharaohs dress, pinafore, polka-dot dress, pop bloom dress, red riding dress, ribbon dress, shirtdress, silk bloom dress, red-grid skirt, natty shirt, Kilt, flame pants, Dragon leggings, Dragon suit, dark polka skirt, checkerboard shirt, caveman tank dress, caveman tank, caveman shorts, blue-grid skirt, soccer shirt+ shorts, black formal skirt

Furniture Items (72):

Rook, candy jar, tangerine chair, aroma pot, baby bed, black katana, checkout counter, claw-foot tub, clay furnace, clear modek, complex machine, conveyor-belt sushi, covered wagon (spotlight), cradle, deer scare, dentists chair, desert cactus, dessert case, eagle pole, Florence flask, flower chair, folding chair, game shelf, glass-top table, gold stereo, golf bag, hammock, hedge standee, high-end stereo, hurdle, jackhammer, jomon pottery, juicy-apple tv, karaoke system, kitchen scale, kitschy clock, lab chair, lovely doll, lucky gold cat, mahjong table, mama panda, mountain bike, neon sign, neutral corner, office chair, oil lamp, orange cone, pantheon post, pear wardrobe, pine chair, radiator, red vase, retro tv, rocking horse, scarecrow, screen, sink, skeleton, striped cone, table lamp, telescope, theremin, traffic cone, trash can, trunk measure, turntable, tv with vcr, violin, wash station, well, white katana, modern wood chest

Music (6):

Hypno K.K, K.K birthday, k.k. Flamenco, k.k. Metal, k.k. Sonata, k.k. Tango

That's 112 TBT, I believe. Wow I'm insane - maybe it's the insomnia. Important time to remind you to take all the time you need for this! Tysm!

hiya leafturnedover 💗 don't apologize at all omg! i'm almost through with ordering most of the stuff on your list here and can be done in about 20-30 mins if that works for you? i'm available until around 1:30pm est to trade, and then any time after i get back home at 4pm in the after noon c:

hiya leafturnedover 💗 don't apologize at all omg! i'm almost through with ordering most of the stuff on your list here and can be done in about 20-30 mins if that works for you? i'm available until around 1:30pm est to trade, and then any time after i get back home at 4pm in the after noon c:
oh wow you are quick I didn't think it would be reasonable to check back in so soon yet you've already got stuff done! I can open up if you are still able to drop by, in the meantime I'll clear the space in front of the station because I just can't keep that area clean for some reason!

oh wow you are quick I didn't think it would be reasonable to check back in so soon yet you've already got stuff done! I can open up if you are still able to drop by, in the meantime I'll clear the space in front of the station because I just can't keep that area clean for some reason!

i was up earlier and saw your post and started working on it ahead of time 😂 and sure thing! that works for me! i'll watch for your gates, thank you! 💗

Hello!
Mayor: Paco

Town name: Vasea

FC: 2664-2191-5503

Availability: Today all day

Items: 3 Silver Axes

Total tbt: 9

Thanks in advance!

Hello!
Mayor: Paco

Town name: Vasea

FC: 2664-2191-5503

Availability: Today all day

Items: 3 Silver Axes

Total tbt: 9

Thanks in advance!

hiya PacV! i can deliver the axes now if that works for you! c: just let me know whenever you're ready and your gates are open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back