• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Development permit stuck at 98%! Help!

gem83

Taking a hiatus c:
Bells
Winter Mittens
Chocolate Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Maybe I'm just dumb but for the past couple of days my approval rating for the development permit in Sodapop has been stuck at 98% and will not move. I desperately need to get the permit to kick Barold and Kevin out and set my campsite up and pick up Sparro from my reserver (today is my last chance). Please help! I've done everything Isabelle has told me to do. I've spoken to every villager many times. I'm at a loss at what to do.

Last edited:
Things that can help: pick weeds, change the town flag, change the town tune, donate to the museum, sell something at Re-Tail, mail letters to your villagers and water the flowers.

Things that can help: pick weeds, change the town flag, change the town tune, donate to the museum, sell something at Re-Tail, mail letters to your villagers and water the flowers.

Ahaaa, I haven't changed the tune or mailed a letter yet. I'll try it out and post if it worked. Thank ya!

Somehow, this reminds me of this post on tumblr. It's related to your situation. XD

Anyway, good luck! As the other person said, you'll get there once you change your tune or mail letters.

Back