• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Desperate 2 Sell Turnips, WILL TIP!

toenuki

do the mario
Bells
Feedback
100% (44) +
i posted this elsewhere but i need to get these turnips gone! anyone open? will tip, just state what you want!

I’ll check my turnip prices for you c:
Post automatically merged:

Nevermind my prices are awful :c

Oh im back!
That would bother me so much LOL
I'm at 498, are you still looking? I sadly DIDN'T BUY TURNIPS this week but someone should get this price
Im back! that's perfect but IM SO SORRY i always forget to buy turnips but never get anything good
Post automatically merged:

Oh im back!

Im back! that's perfect but IM SO SORRY i always forget to buy turnips but never get anything good
then ofc the one time i do, i need to sell them asap

Ok, I actually haven't done this before - I get a Dodo code and send it to you I think? I can do this right now if you're ready

Ok, I actually haven't done this before - I get a Dodo code and send it to you I think? I can do this right now if you're ready
Yeah im ready! To get the dodo code, just open up to anyone and you get the option. then just type it in a message- the dodo'll tell you your code

May I visit as well?
I am also happy to tip.
I don't have many so only need 1 trip 😊

Back