• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

deodorant

Ichiban

enjoying the free entertainment while i wait for t
Bells
Island
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Galaxy Swirl
Strawberry Doll
Quirky Doll
Moon Ball
Weird Doll
Strange Doll
Silver Mailbox
very topical, do you use deodorant? if yes, what kind of deodorant do you use?

if no, 🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿 is all i have to say

I use Old Spice Fiji or Alpine with Hemp. It works very well compared to the garbage female branded stuff that lasts only an hour. They're girly enough scents that I don't smell manly or anything like that lol.

I use Dove men + care deodorant. I find that it's the best for me. I also just realized my shampoo and body wash products are Dove as well. 💀

you’re really interested in seeing if any of us smell huh

But yes, I use deodorant! I apply it once a day, or more often if I think I need it. Though, if I think I need to apply deodorant more than once, then I think that means it’s time for a shower LOL. The deodorant I use varies, but right now I’m using Secret’s 48-hour pH balancing minerals invisible deodorant in cozy vanilla!

i appreciate your dedication to making sure the forum is hygienic

i love the cucumber & green tea dove spray deodorant

i use dove, rose petals scent. i have to agree that men’s products are a lot better though, i too would like to smell like old spice nightpanther.

I definitely have to wear deodorant. I have a basic woman's Secret brand deodorant with like strawberry scent. I've used man deodorant before too but I find it's pretty strong.

i use wild deoderant. started using them since some point last year. go to is their sea salt and cotton scent. thunderstorm scent smells great too

I've been using this on and off for ~25 years and nothing else compares. Can't remember if it's always been the same scent but the brand/type remains the same.

51FaLDomGYL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Occasionally I'll use the David Beckham sprays, but I wear cologne (Dior Sauvage) whenever I leave the house so prefer my deodorant to be less overpowering.

i use wild deoderant. started using them since some point last year. go to is their sea salt and cotton scent. thunderstorm scent smells great too

I ALSO USE WILD I LOVE THEM SMMMMMM

currently using sage & eucalyptus it's v refreshing but my fave scents are cotton candy and camomile & french lavender (which was limited edition 😭)

I used to swear by dove but got rly tired of all the wasted plastic, and their scents aren't as fun!

I just use suave's tropical paradise, I think I tried some salt one one time because I heard it was good but I think I stopped because I rather have one with a nice scent. Maybe I should try a new one? I also have a free sample deodorant saved that I might use when I run out next...

I normally use any brand of odorless deodorant, though recently I've been using Axe body spray. While the scent is pretty strong, it definitely helps me smell better when I don't have any other alternative brand.

Yeah. No specific brand that I stick to. I'm using Sanex right now. I always smell wonderful and am frequently told so.

I'm beginning to suspect someone on this forum has alluded to, or is suspected of having poor hygiene though?

I do! I quit using antiperspirant years ago because it always irritated my skin, so I use a more natural brand and I couldn't recommend it more. It's from a company called Little Seed Farm and it's a cream texture that you apply with a bamboo scoop which takes some getting used to, but it's the only "natural" deodorant cream I've found that actually holds up during 90-minute workouts and doesn't have a scent that morphs into something ungodly as soon as I start sweating. I like the cucumber and jasmine green tea scents but my favorite is the one called holiday (think vanilla cookies and mint) but it's only available during - you guessed it - the winter holiday season.

We love dedication to hygiene! Yes, I use deodorant. Not a specific brand but regularly use mitchum as it smells like baby powder or something like right guard as it’s unisex and I can just buy one.

I use any brand available besides axe. The scent is a little too unique and strong for me.

I apply daily, although I noticed I don't sweat easily at all. It could be genetic or something underlying.

Men's deodorant as well, unscented or sea breeze. It's cheaper, bigger and works better.

😭

yeup, I use a peach n nectar scented one. I used to use a lavender one but idk if I vibed with the scent :' ) I usually like lavender but idk

Back