Shop ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚ deerliing's little corner shop ♡ [CLOSED] *:・゚✧

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i nab the outdoor bath, planked tatami, festival lantern, blue vase, and ponderosa bonsai? and uh im not good with prices but how does 20 btb sound? ;u;

can i nab the outdoor bath, planked tatami, festival lantern, blue vase, and ponderosa bonsai? and uh im not good with prices but how does 20 btb sound? ;u;

that's fine! i'll get your order ready and add your fc! :D i'll notify you when it's ready.

edit: your order's ready! i've added you back and gates will be open in a min! :D

Last edited:
May I buy the candle and dream catcher? I'll pay 5 TBT

sure! i'll get your order ready now.

edit: your order is ready and i've added your fc. look out for my gates!!

Last edited:
Can i please have the think pink set? how many bells? and your shop looks SO cute! can i also have a tweeter? they look and sound really cool!

Thanks! -Miyuki

daily bump!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can i please have the think pink set? how many bells? and your shop looks SO cute! can i also have a tweeter? they look and sound really cool!

Thanks! -Miyuki

hello! sorry for the late reply D: the think pink! set sells for 10 tbt or 70k igb (you can choose to pay whichever)! tysm and i'll get your tweeter ready now,, it can go for 3 tbt + please add my fc in the meantime and lmk when you'll be available for pickup!!

Last edited:
If your still doing this I would love to participate!
Could I get the plant friends please? For IGB?

Thank you~

Last edited:
Hello! Can I buy the blue glow wand, Marine Song 2001, and the kitchen wall please for 8 TBT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back