• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Dear Re-Tail, Thank You! The True Giveaway Thread! - ENDED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[sub]Your Mayor Name / Town: Deanna of Orieii'O
Friend Code: 1375-8308-8316
Someone you are thankful for in life: My Parents for always being there for me ; u ;
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: I don't remember all their usernames, but many people on TBT helped me achieve my dreamies, gave me free hybrids and helped me complete exclusive furniture sets <3 Thank you all so much! I am also thankful to jackofspadesman for hosting this lovely giveaway TTuTT GL scouts!
[/sub]

Last edited:
Your Mayor Name / Town: Crystie of Whoville
Friend Code: 2724-0618-2335
Someone you are thankful for in life: My family gives me all the support I could ever need.
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: I'm still pretty new, but I'm thankful to everyone who has answered questions and offered up ideas or suggestions to make my town better! Several reviews of my dream town have inspired me to demolish certain pwps and build others, and every suggestion inspired me to make my town even better! I have landscaped certain areas that I now adore that I don't think I would have considered if not for that inspiration!

Scout!

Your Mayor Name / Town: btbt, Midnight
Friend Code: 0232-8458-7546
Someone you are thankful for in life: my sisters<3
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: all the people who are opening shop's threads with rare stuff to sell.. tysm i love buying 'em xD!
SCOUT

Your Mayor Name / Town: Tammy/Galifray
Friend Code: 3DS FC 3024-6915-9405
Someone you are thankful for in life: My BFF Angela
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: Everyone who makes this site a success. I had no idea there was something like this on the net and im glad i found it.

Scout

Sometimes i wish I were an Eternal Scout

Your Mayor Name / Town: Mayor Aska of Rumielle
Friend Code: 1048-8196-2667
Someone you are thankful for in life: all my friends :D I love them all so much!
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: EVERYONE! I wouldn't've been able to finish anything in my town without them

Your Mayor Name / Town: Shaymin/Ponyvill
Friend Code: 4656-7544-6925
Someone you are thankful for in life: My friends and family - they all mean very much to me because I can rely on them.
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: Reindeer - he gave me Whitney for free. :)
scout

Last edited:
Your Mayor Name / Town: Abbey, Mayor of Avalon
Friend Code: 1693-2863-7923
Someone you are thankful for in life: My dad, for teaching me everything I know and for being my hero.
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: This is so cheesy, but every single person who makes TBT the most wonderful online community I've been a part of :)

...ahem...scout

Your Mayor Name / Town: Justin / Jango
Friend Code: In my siggy!
Someone you are thankful for in life: My family and friends!
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: Everyone in this amazing community full of great people.

Last edited:
Your Mayor Name / Town: Dom/ToadTown
Friend Code: 1736-1645-6086
Someone you are thankful for in life: My entire life because life is a gift greater than no other.
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: Cube The Penguin, my all time favorite villager (other than Stitches) given to me by a very generous person.

Scout

Last edited:
Your Mayor Name / Town: Primerose of Abstract
Friend Code: In my signature down below
Someone you are thankful for in life: My family & friends & the Army
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: Mayorofarcadia, you, Yui-Z, everyone else

Scout

SCOUT !

You are so kind for doing this, thank you !

Your Mayor Name / Town: Aly from MEOW
Friend Code: 3110-4984-8444
Someone you are thankful for in life: My brothers
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: MokaAkashiya, because she traded me ROSIE and i love her (ty Moka)

<3<3<3<3<3

Your Mayor Name / Town: Battler / Ougonkyo (though I may pick up with a non-Mayor character depending, unless you're doing dleivery)
Friend Code: 0619-4553-9900
Someone you are thankful for in life: mom, for putting up with my ****
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: off the top of my head: Delphine, for giving me all their stuff for free (even got about 3mil bells). ninetails, for giving me their Tia after I accidentally got mine in boxes, hemming1996 for buying-out Stitches for me in an auction (gave them my Marshal though, so it ended up being like a weird 3-way trade), and alarmingpancakes for the said Stitches

scout got a dispenser here

Last edited:
Your Mayor Name / Town: Ray of Imus
Friend Code: 0791-1076-5664
Someone you are thankful for in life: Friends and Family including SCOUT
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: sparklestar because she makes me beautiful signatures.

Thanks for this giveaway! SCOUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back