• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Dear Re-Tail, Thank You! The True Giveaway Thread! - ENDED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Mayor Name / Town: Nate, Barknock
Friend Code: 2363-6103-5361
Someone you are thankful for in life: My mother. She's always there for me through thick and thin, and no matter what, she will always love me. ;u;
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: LittleBeary. She's a great funny friend and is just a lot of fun! ^-^

I love to SCOUT.

Your Mayor Name / Town: Melony of Leafeia
Friend Code: 0963-0488-8160
Someone you are thankful for in life: My Family<3
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: Everyone who had helped me, bought from me, and sold to me..also those who take their time to draw arts for me:) Thank you

Scout

Your Mayor Name/ Town Name: Jess from Hamuzi
Friend Code: On the left
Someone you are thankful for in life: My mum
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: Hound00med is very nice :)

Scout

Your Mayor Name / Town: Melody, Stardust
Friend Code: On my profile
Someone you are thankful for in life: A young lady who inspired my love of reading in 1-2 grade.
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: LadyScion, she gave me three of my dreamies free, scout

Last edited:
Your Mayor Name / Town: Narae
Friend Code: 4038-7347-5518
Someone you are thankful for in life: My brother, definitely. He's taught me so many things indirectly, including patience. :p
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: Soki. We're really close and we help each other out all the time by default. There are so many awesome people here at the TBT forums. :blush: They should know who they are. Also, I'm very thankful for YOU jackofspadesman! Knowing that there are such generous people in the community who are giving back makes my mind tingle. I'm very glad I somehow managed to scout out this giveaway. :)

Good luck to everyone!

Your Mayor Name / Town: Raffy, Aspertia
Friend Code: 2595-1306-4237
Someone you are thankful for in life: My parents, for taking care of me, and loving me, no matter what :)
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: R i b b o n for giving me a free signature, which I am using currently!
Thank you for holding this giveaway! Scout!

Your Mayor Name / Town: Rand/Supamu
Friend Code: 4914-3593-9365
Someone you are thankful for in life: Family, they've done so much for me!
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: Jadetine probably, we traded items for cataloging and when she got new Gulliver items, she contacted me and let me catalog them as well since she didn't have them at the time. THANK YOU SO MUCH for that if you're reading this.

SCOUT!

Your Mayor Name / Town: Makayla / BUTTS (i regret the name now)
Friend Code: 3110-5551-0557
Someone you are thankful for in life: my friends and family
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: I just started on this forum literally last night so idk... i guess everyone on here who makes it a cool place..

scout

Your Mayor Name: Marvin
Town Name: Utopia
Friend Code: 3067 5027 0070
Someone you are thankful for in life: My amazing mother
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: renasaur for being a generous helper on multiple occasions

SCOUT :D

Last edited:
Bump, and thank you Kilo! Did you ever enter even? :S

You're welcome! No I never did! I never thought I could since I am one of the sponsors!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your Mayor Name: Patches
Town Name: Ivy Wood
Friend Code: 0001-3639-2140
Someone you are thankful for in life: My boyfriend, Piemanthe3rd (Dustin), and my sweet identical twin boy cats J'zargo and M'aiq the Liar.
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: jackofspadesman for being a GREAT sport and for all the laughs and inside jokes, same as Matt0106, Candy83 for letting me sell turnips in her town and helping me earn that silver badge, HibaritheCarnivore for chatting with me online when I felty bored and alone - I love you Risu!!! <3 and Diamondarcadia for saving my life when my store was overwhelmed with orders a while back.

SCOUT!

Last edited:
Your Mayor Name / Town:Tony of Sparkle
Friend Code: 5413-1276-8831
Someone you are thankful for in life: my dog^^ always there for me
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: Matt0106

scout

Last edited:
Scout ^_^
Your Mayor Name / Town: Kaylin/Eerie
Friend Code:<-- To the left!
Someone you are thankful for in life: My Godparents, they have been literally a second set of parents to me, and I don't know what I'd do without them!
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: Honeyaura, she was the first person I ever did any trading sort of things on this board with, and she is the kindest person I've met<3

Your Mayor Name / Town: Line from Konoha
Friend Code: 3496 9825 5639
Someone you are thankful for in life: my boyfriend!
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: BellBringerGreen for giving me Flurry, after all this time I still have her and take care of her

Scout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back