• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Dead Trees? Do you use them?

I actually plan on covering a good portion of my town with nothing but dead trees, since they're probably gonna look better than regular trees for my town theme.

I do think they look good and cool, and usually prefer dead tree's over ones with fruit if i'm going for a specific vibe.

This is my only dead tree but it seems suitably placed:

WVW69jLCn9U4dns2my

I never really had a chance to use them since they never really fitted into my town theme but in my new town I think I'll use them for once.

Perfect for towns like Aika where it tells a story, or good for Halloween times. Perfect if you're going for a scary theme town.

No, after a tree dies I chop it down and replant it with perfect fruit, I've never actually played the game around Halloween, but maybe if I still play in October I'll leave some trees dead.

I like them, they just don't tend to fit my theme as I don't go for creepy stuff haha. In creepy themed towns they look perfect, though :)

I've never used them before, but I might for this town. I'm making a nature themed town and I think they would look well if I placed in good spots.

I think this would be cool for a horror town, or in the Winter, so it's like the leaves have fallen.

No, I don't use dead trees but I agree that they are unique. Although I don't think i'll ever use them myself since I like my towns to be covered in trees, i'm a bit weird and I don't really like gaps in town so I try to cover everything with trees and bushes as much as possible. I think they're good to use in apocalyptic themed towns though.

they're nice for spooky towns or for a cute kinda abandoned theme but if i'm playing a neat town i just want them gone

I was planning to use them in one of my towns but I ended up only putting like 2 dead trees. Imo they just feel wrong cuz they don't cover as much space as alive trees or bushes do so it felt too open.

I find them aesthetically pleasing but they bug me, because I know they're non-functional, so I usually chop them down. It'd be cool to see them used in a town to match their theme though!

I don't really use them for anything and never had used them. They are there if I forget to chop them down. Which is pretty rare because I always chopped them down instantly and plant another perfect tree.

Back