• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Days 436 & 437 - Awaiting a new Addition

MeghanNewLeaf

Bells
Winter Mittens

Day 436

Hello, everyone, and welcome to days 436 & 437 of my daily adventures in Shizen! Yesterday I woke up to a slightly filled mailbox. Inside I found a letter from Gayle with a kitchen wall, and there was also another letter containing a misty tank from Shari. Afterwards, I got dressed, had some coffee, and worked at my part-time job, but then I had to save my game. As you know, school will be starting up soon, and something regarding that forced me to end my virtual day.

Day 437

Thankfully, today went smoothly without too many interruptions. My mailbox was empty, and I didn't bother to change my outfit since I'd hardly worn it yesterday. After I ordered some coffee and helped my fellow friend at The Roost, things got down to business.

I was convinced by Gayle to purchase her ivy wall, and Wolfgang handed over a dentist's chair because of a fortune-telling show on television. Now that I mention it, I forgot to pay off more of the Fortune-Teller's Shop! Darn it... I suppose I'll get around to that later. :p

I gave Velma a perfect apple to earn a metronome, and then I fossil hunted, shopped, and watered my flowers despite the light rain.

The New Addition

Before I wrap up this post, I would like to thank Nunnafinga here on TBT for allowing me to take one of my Dream Villagers from his town: Kyle!!

View attachment 236120

Better yet, that means that I have half of my Dreamies achieved. Kyle's even set up a nice spot for his house: not in the way of any paths or PWPs. I can't wait to meet him tomorrow! That cicada must be excited, too.

View attachment 236121

Keep watch for future posts. :)

Click here to view the previous Blog entry!
Click here to view the next Blog entry!

Attachments

• HNI_0099.JPG
    HNI_0099.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 18
  • HNI_0100.JPG
    HNI_0100.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 19
Aw, congrats on Kyle!! And he moved in right behind you. :'D I'd love to have him in my town. He's such a cutie. Can't wait to read more about him!

I'm glad you got Kyle! He's so cute! c: I'm a sucker for the wolves ; o ; Looking forward to hearing more about your newest addition!

Congratulations on achieving Kyle! :) He's certainly one of the cuter villagers, although I can't decide if he's a Dreamie of mine or not. All I can think of now is you-know-who... :p

Back