Dangan Ronpa - Roleplay [PRIVATE]

(Jessica apparantly wants to leave the RP now -_- so i have given the characters out to each person)
Megan bolts up, charging at Monokuma. "No way will I kill my friends! Stupid bear!"
8701416172_009a6b2fc9_b.jpg
"I must warn you! Attacking the teacher will mean you will be punished!" Monokuma laughed before being kicked back by Megan, who crossed her arms and smiled, putting her foot over the Monokuma on the floor.
"I did it! I saved everyone! Everyone we are safe now-!" Blook splattered everywhere. "Grrrrk!" Megan suddenly found herseld impaled on many sharp spikes, cutting through her at all angles.
8701416172_009a6b2fc9_b.jpg
"Phuhuhuhuhuhu!"

Last edited:
~Lillian~
"EEK!" Lillian covered her eyes as blood splattered everywhere.

~Kimberly~
"That's disgusting..." Kimberly muttered to herself. "This bear is insane."

Helena stood shocked. "What...The-"
April screamed. "****!"
"N-N-No! What the hell! Is this for real! There is blood everywhere!!!!!" Hiro screamed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 92791
"Now that is sorted, one student down, 15 to go! Have fun. You will see that the island has been sectioned off. After a murder has occured, a new part of the island will be available! There is rooms assigned for each student at the hotel. The hotel has a pool and next to is a restraunt where all your food is provided! Feel free to explore, there is a shop here as well as a smalll farm. Have fun!"

~Jacob~
Have fun? That's ridiculous. This whole thing is ridiculous, it's like something straight out of a book... Actually, this would make quite a good story... Jacob pulled a small notebook and pencil from his pocket and scribbled a few notes down.

~Drew~
"So is it last one standing or something? Can I leave if everyone else dies?"

~Jade~
Jade slowly backed away from the group. She didn't want anything to do with this, especially if it meant some poeple would kill others. Being the clumsy person she is, she tripped over an undone shoe lace and fell backwards, landing hard on her butt.

Last edited:
~Jacob~
Have fun? That's ridiculous. This whole thing is ridiculous, it's like something straight out of a book... Actually, this would make quite a good story... Jacob pulled a small notebook and pencil from his pocket and scribbled a few notes down.

~Drew~
"So is it last one standing or something? Can I leave if everyone else dies?"

~Jade~
Jade slowly backed away from the group. She didn't want anything to do with this, especially if it meant some poeple would kill others. Being the clumsy person she is, she tripped over an undone shoe lace and fell backwards, landing hard on her butt.
Monokuma chuckled. "Yeah, maybe!"
Hiro noticed a boy scribbling down some notes. He walked over, smirking. "Hmmm, whacha doooooin?"
How can that man be so calm? "Someone just died you know!"
"Well we have to at least try and stay sane, talking to eachother should help us keep our minds!"
I guess he is right... I will try. April turned to the posh girl. "Hey, I'm April! And you are....?"
"Don't talk to me." Helena scoffed.
"Heyyyy, thats nasty Miss 'don't talk to me'!" April stuck her tongue out.
"Well that's rude!"
"Bite me! Snobby!"
"You are a right peace of work, what are you?! Ultimate *****?!"
"No, I'm the ultimate Fashion Model I will have you know! What about you, ultimate snob?!"
"Pffft. I'm the ultimate Business Woman. Please, now, leave me to myself."
I don't think they got the hang of it....

Last edited:
~Kimberly~
Pop! Kimberly looked down at the white haired girl who tripped right next to her, as her bubblegum bubble popped. "Do you mind? People need personal space, you know. Who the hell are you, anyway?"

~Jacob~
Jacob looked up from his notebook to see who had approached him. "Story ideas," He said simply, quietly, to the guy wearing what appeared to be a police uniform.

~Jade~
"S-sorry..." Jade mumbled, getting up and brushing sand off of herself. "Um, I'm Jade."

- - - Post Merge - - -

~Jacob~
...Cutie..? Jacob didn't like talking to people, and felt like just walking away, but knew that he'd have to make friends with someone eventually. Might as well start here... "Ultimate bookworm, not cutie... Hence the story stuff..." Jacob held up the notebook awkwardly. "Oh, um, I'm Jacob..."

(This should be post 50)

Last edited:
"Cool! So I take it you are the ultimate cutie then." Hiro smirked, then laughed. "Just messin' with ya cutie, I am the ulimate policeman... If ya can't already tell."

~Jacob~
"N-nice to meet you..." Jacob muttered.

~Kimberly~
"I'm Kimberly. Nice to meet you. Now can you go bug someone else?" She told Jade, before starting to blow another bubble.

~Drew~
Drew walked over to the two arguing girls, wanting to know why they were arguing. "What're you ladies *****ing about?"

Lily
"Did I arrive late?" asked Lily jokingly when she saw where everybody else was gathered. "And can someone tell me what is going on here?"

Blaine
Blaine just arrived on the scene. As the goth-looking girl spoke, he remained silent.

Fallen Iron: I need someone to trust but I don't want to hurt anyone again so I need some strong and smart... ( thinking to himself )

~Jacob~
"N-nice to meet you..." Jacob muttered.

~Kimberly~
"I'm Kimberly. Nice to meet you. Now can you go bug someone else?" She told Jade, before starting to blow another bubble.

~Drew~
Drew walked over to the two arguing girls, wanting to know why they were arguing. "What're you ladies *****ing about?"
Hiro smirked at Jacob. "Okayyyyy, wanna explore this hotel and see what we can find? Maybe we might find something intresting."
Helena and April ignore the man storming away towards the hotel.
April storms to away to explore the farm.

Helena walks towards the hotel, but is in such a anger and hurry, she falls into the pool clumsly. "AGHHHH! NO! WATER!" Helena shivered, drowning, unable to swim with her intense hydrophobia. (Don't worry Ben will save her in a sec xD)

Fallen Iron helps Helena out of the pool and says, Hello are you okay I saw you run off and just before I wanted to talk to you, as you seem to know what youre doing

~Jacob~
"Um, okay, why not?" Jacob replied. He closed hisnotebook and put it back into his pocket alog with the pencil.

~Kimberly~
Already annoyed with many of the other people, Kimberly walked off towards the restaurant to get something to eat.

Lily
"Well excuse me for asking." Lily found a rock to sit on. She noticed someone covered in armor. What do you think this is, a colosseum?

Blaine
"Can someone tell me how we wound up here?"

Cheyenne
Cheyenne ran toward a small crowd of other students, crashing into a blond girl with a bikini top on, knocking her and me over. She gets up quick. "Sorry about that, but where the **** am I?

Back