• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Daily message bottle missing?

MomoBean

Bells
I noticed that after the update, the daily message bottle stopped appearing for me on my island. Pre update, it was appearing daily, as normal. The only ones I see now is on the mystery island tours that kapp’n takes you to, but I really don’t want to spend 1000 nook miles daily just to get the message bottle…

Does anyone else have this problem?

No I do not seem to have this problem.
Not sure if that helps you though.

that is so weird. Have you played with your subcharacters? Also have you restarted the switch itself?
I hope on of those will work!

I'm also having this problem. I interact with my villagers everyday and turn my switch off entirely every time I'm done playing. Literally was searching the internet for someone else with the issue, got lucky and found this site/thread. Not sure what to do.
Post automatically merged:

I'm also having this problem. I interact with my villagers everyday and turn my switch off entirely every time I'm done playing. Literally was searching the internet for someone else with the issue, got lucky and found this site/thread. Not sure what to do.

NVM!

Last edited:
Maybe you should check behind some of the items you put on the beach? Sometimes they could be hiding behind them

Back